Thread: MERTHYR MAYHEM 2!!!! Here we go again....

Default MERTHYR MAYHEM 2!!!! Here we go again....

The date has finally been set for our next show.

Same venue, same cage, same mental crowd!!!!

Date: September 12

Venue: Rhydycar Sports Centre, Merthyr Tydfil.

The last show in March, we had 13 fights including a demo kickboxing bout, exibitation grappling bout, 2 amateur and 9 semi-pro, with only 2 going the distance!

All were fantastic fights, the venue, the crowd and the whole night was an absolute gem...

All fighters, teams, coaches all very impressed with the way our show was run, considering it was our first one, the venue and the crowd!!!

So this one is promising to be bigger and better....

We already have a few match ups penned in, and we are looking for amateur, semi and pro MMA fighters as well as grapplers and kick boxing competitors at all weights.

All fighters and teams from Mayhem 1 more than welcome.

PM me for details, email on beakyboy10@aol.com or phone Dai 07970320429 or Andrew 07971596802.

Thanks.

Keep checking thread as will be posting updates as and when they come in...

Awesome Show:d
    I'ts better to burn out than fade away!

Cheers mate, you gunna join us? could be a re-match lined up!!!

Last show was really well run, I was fighting amatuer, was made to feel at home and very well looked after, I'd recomend this to anyone.

Hi i was wonderin if any1 can fight if not how much will the tickets be an wot time will it start?

Hi Dan, Anyone can fight as long as they have a back round in some form of martial art. Fight experiance ain't necessary. Open to all levels, amateur (no head shots) semi pro (heads shots standing only) and pro rules (head shots up and down). PM with your details or ring me on the above number. Cheers

I heard really good things about the last show. It was a great night according to some people I know.

Thanks mate, was a great show. Gotta tough job trying 2 match it... U interested in a match-up? Tickets?

oh ive only been doin it 4 a few weeks so neva mind but i wud love 2 come watch wot r the ticket prices mate and wot time does it kick off?
    Hello, I like you I do.

Hi Dan my name is peter i am one of the promoters

Ticket cost is 20 in advance or 25 on the door. There are limited VIP tables left but these are selling fast.

Going to be an explosive night so make sure you all get your tickets.

Contact Active Bodies 01443 692111 Dai 07970320429