Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feral Gi

Default Feral Gi

Anyone tried a Feral Gi? They are really cheap but look reasonable quality, i was thinking of getting one but thought i'd check if anyone has any experience of them with regards to quality, weight, shrinkage etc.

http://blackcatjiujitsu.blogspot.com...gi-review.html

hope this helps

I have also heared that the black Gi's leave black marks on other Gi's when rolling?
    ‎"He who goes to bed with itchy bum, wake up with stinky finger."

haven't heard of them. be interested in thoughts though

Quote Originally Posted by wagon View Post
    haven't heard of them. be interested in thoughts though
    You get what you pay for bud!
    ‎"He who goes to bed with itchy bum, wake up with stinky finger."

Gpt one myself. Actually prefer it to my Padilla and sons - lighter, good cut on it and a great bargin at about half the price of P&S. Shrinkage has been mentioned a lot and they do shrink but no more than some other gi's. I wear an A4 (bout 6 foot and 92 kilos) and have shrunk it down so it fits perfectly. The dye did run a little after first wash so my white belt has a tinge of blue to it so beware of it trying to inadvertantly promote you but a few of the guys at our club just bought white instead - makes sense. I'd check for availability of you're an A3/A4 as the bigger sizes have een selling fast but for the money I'd say it's a bargin and the Pack Leader (Mr Feral) is pretty good at answerin any questions you've got.

Two people have these Gis at my club. They are very good Gis. ONe of the guys had a Koral light and said that his Feral Gi is a lot better.

I have a hard on for Koral Gis...but having seen it, it does look very good. Like what as already been said, the black runs quite a bit and the pants can be a little snug. other than that. 45 and your in business really. . .

Quote Originally Posted by rjd View Post
    You get what you pay for bud!
    erm sorry?

I wouldnt bother , an extra 14 on top buys you a Faixa rua Gi. I have the Classico in Blue. it fits just as snug as my Koral Gi. Stick on an extra 14 and treat yourself.

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Yeah, just after i started this thread i noticed the thread about the new lightweight Faixa Rua leve Gi. Think i'll be ordering one of them soon as Feral don't have an A3 in white anyway.

The feral gi's are a nice cut and are defo worth the money.
    They shrink just the same as any other gi does depending on the temperature you wash.
    But defo a bargin!!
    "pain is temporary, but defeat is forever!!"

Team Kaobon