Thread: Neil Simkin And Pippa Granger Join Faixa Rua Team

Hybrid View

Default Neil Simkin And Pippa Granger Join Faixa Rua Team

frens,NEIL SIMKIN (Gracie Barra Birmingham) and PIPPA GRANGER (ECJJ) have join Faixa Rua Team of sponsored fighters.i very pride to have these 2 guys ware our products.Both these fighters make real fight an live an breathe best fight in world JIU JITSU
    parabens for them for sure!
    Existem bons lutadores que praticam boas lutas, porém existem os melhores lutadores que praticam a melhor luta: JIUJITSU

www.faixarua.co.uk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

awesome! He will be wearing nice gis!!

Pro Fighter
    Allan "No" Love
    Dinky Ninja

Parabens for sure to them.

Faixa why you live in Leblon? Why you not move to Botafogo and sell gi's even cheaper, too many playboys in Leblon amigo.

man,I pride for be from Leblon! is bes place for sure but
    i been support botafogo football team since i macaco peqeuno!
    an fren,my kimonos never gonna be cheap,buy cheap buy twice!
    Existem bons lutadores que praticam boas lutas, porém existem os melhores lutadores que praticam a melhor luta: JIUJITSU

www.faixarua.co.uk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Flamengoooooooooo
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Great stuff!

Do Brazilians talk the way Faixa posts? I will be disappointed if they do not!

Quote Originally Posted by apocalypse18 View Post
    Great stuff!

Do Brazilians talk the way Faixa posts? I will be disappointed if they do not!
    They do .

also i checked out Neils gi's earlier they are very nice indeed my fren best fight in the world

Very nice Gi's i have to say aswell. Neil was wearing one on Saturday and they felt nice and light in comparison to my Blitz Lutador Gi. I'm gonna pick one up in next several weeks as one Gi is never enough!