Thread: BT vision cutting of ufc 101 at 5am.

Default BT vision cutting of ufc 101 at 5am.

I have bt vision and espn has just launched today,on the schedule it shows that the live event is from 3 am til 5am, does this mean im gonna loose the main event as i thought it was on til 6am.

cheers
    STUART WELLS 2-2-0

Possibly Killed Micheal Jackson

RESULT!!!! Didn't even think I would be getting this on BT Vision. I paid my 10 one off for Setanta and all hope was gone..........

but yeah hoping we get the main event!

Im sure we dont, normaly the events run til 6am and if they finish early show prelim fights.
    STUART WELLS 2-2-0

Yup, if it only runs to 5am I imagine you'll miss the headliner.

if it starts at 3 and says it ends at 5, it will regardless of the "real" running time....
    i used to have bt vision and got rid of it a while back. if you do start to watch it, then watch the bottom of the screen as sometimes theu run a "ticker tape" across the bottom saying you can turn over at 5am.
    The streets are alive with the sounds of pain...EARN YOUR F***ING SCARS, SON!

i have bt vision aswell, please let me know what happens im going to wait before ordering....