Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Dana missing the point?

how can you say fedor does not want to fight the best he was going to fight josh barnett who in my opinion is the number 2 heavyweight. ufc have cuture who is past his best so is nog and cro crop. mir had one good fight with a finished nog and people got excited.kongo needs more ground training before you could consider him beating fedor, carwin and valasquez just not ready yet so really there is only brock who wins his fights cause he weighs 5 stone more than everyone else i would like to see brock fight someone he cant overpower then we would see how good he really is fedor has proven himself enough over the years he has been rocked still won he got slammed by randleman which he should of been dead won that fight. brock however as soon as he got in trouble with the knee bar with mir in the first fight which was not the tightest he tapped
    BE LIKE WATER MY FRIEND

WWW.IKUSA.CO.UK
    I fight. Not simply with my opponent. I fight with the demons of doubt. With my exhaustion, with my past failures, with my injuries, with my anonymity, with the unrelenting voice that tells me to stop. But I am a fighter. And one thing is sure. I will be victorious

Fedor not fighting Brock is like Ali not fighting Foreman.

I'm still gutted we won't see this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by kickin.ass.ninja.buddy View Post
    He has some big wins also mate!

Against the likes of Overeem and beaten Gonzaga twice also.

Its only an opinion mate, I personally think the Heavyweight division is currently the poorest weight division in mma.
    And LOL at those being big wins!

The most hated Gaijin of all

If Fedor doesn't fight in the UFC he is not facing the best at this present moment in time and that's a fact.

It's kind of dissapointing but maybe Fedor doesn't want to face the best anymore, wont change my impression of him though, he is awesome.

The whole co-promotion thing is ridiculous, there is no way that any company in the world in any industry that would allow a smaller, weaker competitor to piggy back off their success due to one asset that the larger company wants to use.

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mainsy View Post
    If Fedor doesn't fight in the UFC he is not facing the best at this present moment in time and that's a fact.
    No, that is an opinion. One I disagree with.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

The most hated Gaijin of all

How can you disagree with that? I will give you Oveerem but that's about it.

2 Sexy Co-Founder
    Has Grit, lots of it

If the UFC doesn't sign Fedor they are not signing the best at this present moment in time and that's a fact.

Fedor is the best, he earned the right to be called the best a few years ago when he beat all of the top competitors. If someone else wants to be called the best, they have to beat Fedor, not sign with the UFC. You don't become the best because of the organization you fight for, you become the man by beating the man.

DROC
    "You've got a lot of opinions for someone who's not on there!"
    Michael Bisping
    "Showed a lot of grit" - Ian Butlin

I AM AFFILIATED TO MMAES

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

How can you disagree with that? I will give you Oveerem but that's about it.
    Werdum
    Antonio Silva
    Rogers
    Overeem
    Monson

All hold more appeal for me then Lesnar, Couture, carwin. Admittedly Cain would be a great match up v fedor.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

I'll just say +1 for the exasperated Fedor fans for him not having anything to prove and lol at the idea that Lesnar would be the biggest test of his career.

Can't Brock now earn that right to be called the best if he keeps fighting or does Fedor now own it for life?

Take out Nog and Mirko Cro Cop and there is no one Fedor has beaten that Brock would not smash - I also think Brock would beaten Nog and Mirko Cro Cop in their prime.