Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mma Respect 2

i love davie, and have a tonne of respect for him as a fighter and a friend.
    i think this is a terrible match-up and i would like to see davie gaining experience through bouts with similarly experienced opponents to himself, rather than jumping in at the deep end with one of the best and most experienced fighters in the country.
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

graham is an awesome fighter but so is davie galbraith hes training like a monster. not bad match making at all because both fighters are brilliant and very well rounded.
    Doni The Dragon Miller Pro 4-1 Semi Pro 6-0 Griphouse Gym

If You Have Respect For Him Then Get Behind Him With Encouragement Instead Of The Negative Stuff .
    Maybe We Respect Graham And Davie Has The Honour Of Fighting A Guy Like Him Like A Few Other Scottish Guys Have Recently .

Davie Was Trying To Enter The 4 Man Tourny In Total Combat . Graham Is On That So They WOULD Have Met Anyway.
    GRACIE BARRA GLASGOW/SCOTLAND . EXTREME NUTRITION.

Good match up , i like both fighters styles it will be a fantastic fight , good luck to both guys

i don't want to bring any negativity to this, but i wanted to voice my opinion about it and i lack the literary skills to do so without sounding negative.
    i'm sure it will be an exciting fight - good luck to both guys...
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

cheers willie.
    GRACIE BARRA GLASGOW/SCOTLAND . EXTREME NUTRITION.

Davie vs Graham isn't the best match up, at all in fact.

im not slagging davie's abilities as a fighter, i thoroughly enjoyed his performance at the last mma respect show, i just personally feel that this is a bad idea, davie is a good fighter with a great future, but one must crawl before running a marathon, im sure most people would rather run a marathon than fight graham.

Davie should work his way up first, not fight one pro fight and think he's anderson silva.

i dont no why everyone seems to think that this isnt a good match up for davie, davie is an excalent fighter just because graham has had alot more pro fights, davie wants to fight the best fighters he can and graham is a very good fighter so this will be a good challange for him, but i know davie has the abilitie to win.

what about his abilitie to spell...

lol...

Im sure he is excalent.

lol