Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mma Respect 2

i mak moysel lauf sumtoymes

and my spelling is ace.

i fucking hate rubbish spelling

I seem to remember similar comments to the ones being posted on the james saville v dave elliot thread and look what happened there.

Thanks to Dave for taking the fight, thanks to Ricky for putting it on.

Quote Originally Posted by thaison View Post
    I seem to remember similar comments to the ones being posted on the james saville v dave elliot thread and look what happened there.

Thanks to Dave for taking the fight, thanks to Ricky for putting it on.
    Would think this is probably the best way to conduct yourself on an open forum, with respect. Attacking someone who has only just turned 16 about his spelling is probably not. When you look at his signature you would also have noticed he is a british champion at a decent sized show in England. All those who attacked him with such ease should look at your own accomplishments and ask, should you spend more time in the gym rather than attacking someone else who does?

Back on the show, the only people who need the match up to make sense are Davie G and his advisors and Graham Turner and his advisors.
    From what i have seen of both fighters, they are both very very good and i wish the both of them the best of luck, would put money on it being the fight of the night.

Top post there kirk8097

please ignore my original post, as it's none of my business really and i shouldn't have commented.
    again - best of luck to both guys...
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

i wasnt attacking...just having a laugh.

i've seen steven fight before and was very impressed....no intention to offend.
    sorry dude

How much are tickets?

Tickets are 30..... check out the website for more info,

www.mmarespect.co.uk