Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dana white on Fedor in strikeforce.

Default Dana white on Fedor in strikeforce.

As much as he can wind me up sometimes I do like listening to him sound off;

Link Here

Strikefarce lol

Gotta love Dana.

I agree with everything he said, and just like I have been saying Fedor may have been the best 5 years ago but today is different he hasn't fought any really top fighters for a long time. You have to fear for strikeforce now because that look on his face said it all.

Fedor = Money grabbing joke!

sorry but thats a fact

pound for pound best

GSP , Anderson Silva, Machida...................more dot's...................then...................... .................................................. Fedor.

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rocop View Post
    Fedor = Money grabbing joke!
    He took the deal for lower money lol
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    He took the deal for lower money lol
    bwahahahahaha

i also agree with everything he said

if the co-promotion thing was so inportant to m1 global , why didnt they do the co-pormotion with strike force plus sign with the ufc , co-promote without fedor on strike force but come out on ufc shows covered in m1 global logos

some dam fine picture quality on that click , would be good if most of the "internet MMA" videos were of that quality

Quote Originally Posted by i am evil homer View Post
    i also agree with everything he said

if the co-promotion thing was so inportant to m1 global , why didnt they do the co-pormotion with strike force plus sign with the ufc , co-promote without fedor on strike force but come out on ufc shows covered in m1 global logos
    why would strikeforce co promote without Fedor?

Fedor isnt a money grabber his management are. They have made it almost impossible to make a agreement with the ufc
    3-5-1