Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rickson Gracie on Brock Lesnar

and so begins the 'rickson files'.....

rickson is so good he could fight brock and fedor at the same time and still win by double guillotine
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

boxingbrit

The ones that are dillusional are the non believers. Have you not seen videos of him?

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    The ones that are dillusional are the non believers. Have you not seen videos of him?
    i think the problem Rickson has is that MMA isnt just a grappling contest.

I have no doubt Rickson would tap Brock at BJJ but not many men can take brock punching them in the face.

Time limits and ground striking would be the finish of Rickson imo

yeah and his striking was non-existent, it isn't a bjj match its mma, brock or fedor would ko him flat on the feet.
    "A boxer is the best predator on land. The Lion, but throw him in the shark tank and he becomes just another meal" Renzo Gracie.

boxingbrit

He would tap them with standing chokes if they tried to keep it standing. They couldnt crush him against the fence for GnP. No way they could win

I love these Rickson threads, he's a legend and had a big role in starting the UFC etc. But come on beating top athletes who alot more well rounded than him, plus aint he getting his bus pass soon?
    I love hitting people, its one of my favourite past times!!!

boxingbrit

and he doesnt regularly tap out black belts at will who are in there prime?

There was a story that he could take his own Blackbelts and count from 10 to 1 and on 1 he could submit them. But I don't know if that applied to Blackbelts he'd not trained.

boxingbrit

I have heard of a seminar of random bb's where he does it all with one submission.

Its not BJJ! Plus even in his fight days who did he fight of note? I tell you no one credible, just some jap pro wrestlers. He was out of competing since 2000. MMA evolved miles since then. All i see is him making smart remarks about fighters for the last few years and claiming he would tap them either way. Why not actually do it if you so confident?
    I love hitting people, its one of my favourite past times!!!