Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 2009/10 Thread

LOL at tommo's obsession with us, lot of rags are fawning over us at the moment it seems. Most of the hype seems to be coming from your lot out there in trafford mate. bacon face, camel gob, the granny shagger and co just can't stop talking about us

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMcFluffy View Post
    How long until Mark Hughes gets the sack if City aren't competitive? Would outside of the top 4 be considered failure?
    Nah. Top 6 the owners want which is fair enough and I think most fans are doubtful that we'll break into the top 4. I'm not sure if we'll get top 6 though cos Hughes us showing signs of being a very primitive manager. Saying that I doubt they'd sack him mid-season, unless he does really badly

Gutted that liittle cunt stephen hunt has got a move to a premiershiup club, although with a bit of luck it will be for one season only

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

Hughes will be gone by xmas if city are in the bottom half.

Quote Originally Posted by widge milward View Post
    Hughes will be gone by xmas if city are in the bottom half.
    so would benitez

I have no obsession with you I find it all very amusing and am loving watching you all get so excited... I dont think you realise it takes so much more than just cash to build a club and a real 'team'...

You wll win the league and all other trophies though, thats a fact

dont worry tommo, you still have Nani and Anderson...

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    the SPL is as predictable as the EPL
    i don't see how the premiership is predictable.

champions could be any of 5 - which is more competetive than any other league in the world - FACT.
    the top 8 will be almost impossible to pick the order in which they'll finish.

im going:

1. liverpool
    2. chelsea
    3. united.
    4. arsenal
    5. citeh
    6. villa
    7. scum
    8. everton
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

though i think the top 3 will be closer than ever this year, chelsea are right up there again and it's a toss up between them and liverpool imo but of course never right united off, though they look alot weaker with tevez and ronaldo gone, not that decent replacements in and others like giggs being even older.

given united getting weaker, liverpool and chelsea being very unpredictable i think arsenal could make a surprise push (if we sign the right players in the next few weeks), i doubt we'll win it, but i think we can get a bit closer than last year. we'll be stronger and the others seem either similar or slightly weaker.

relegations a who knows!
    ill make predictions on that later.

fa cup: arsenal
    league cup: villa
    CL: madrid.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    i don't see how the premiership is predictable.

champions could be any of 5 - which is more competetive than any other league in the world - FACT.
    the top 8 will be almost impossible to pick the order in which they'll finish.

im going:

1. liverpool
    2. chelsea
    3. united.
    4. arsenal
    5. citeh
    6. villa
    7. scum
    8. everton

Scum? I thought that Newcastle were in the championship
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

I think the prem title race will be pretty good this year and it will be a close call between Chelsea, rags and Liverpool. Arsenal have a quality side but lack any backbone and I still think they'll come undone against the physical sides that rough them up, I don't think they'll be anywhere near the title run in to be honest. I still think it will be men against boys in certain games for them, although they will totally outclass teams in others

Oh and Scholes to win player of the season by september even tough he'll only play 25 mins as a sub...