Thread: MMA Academy in Bedford?

Default MMA Academy in Bedford?

While i was searching for MMA in bedford i came across this "Sean Rosborough Global Fitness" Sean is opening up a MMA Academy in Bedford. Does anyone have any further infomation about this?

Josh

I'm slightly biased here but I would recommend Eagles Team Thai in Bedford. As far as I know we're the only gym in Bedford with experienced coaches and active fighters.

Eagles were one of the first Muay Thai gyms in the UK, has produced three world champions in its history and currently has a very active fight team including members of the England amateur team.

On the MMA side we have been active at amateur level in the UK MMA League over the last year and a half. This side of the gym is a new development and at the moment we're quite a small group, however the quality is high.

Muay Thai and boxing classes are offered Mon-Sat. MMA / grappling is Tues & Thurs nights 7-8.30. The gym is on the industrial estate behind Tile Depot on Ampthill Rd.

If you're interested or have any questions feel free to ask and I hope you'll give us a look.

jon
    eaglesteamthai.com
    muay thai / submission wrestling / mma