Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This Marcus Hipp guy......

Default This Marcus Hipp guy......

who was due to fight Niel Grove for the UCUK Heavyweight title? has a habit of falling ill on the day of the fights doesnt he? Im sure he did the same on another show.....Mr O Donnell said he was taken ill with meningitis....Im sure he just shit his pants, we in the UK need to see some good heavyweight action!!! Grove Vs Thompson forthcoming bout.....any predictions?

LOL at Grove vs. Thomspon

Some needs to pay the UK's number 1 HW Rob Broughton some decent money

But as that isn't gonna happen he will show why he is number 1 by beating up people in the USA, Russia and beyond

Everybody else is fighting for 2nd place

Of course if that statement upsets anyone my phone is on 18 hrs a day

Quote Originally Posted by kainer2 View Post

But as that isn't gonna happen he will show why he is number 1 by beating up people in the USA, Russia and beyond

Thought your phone was on 24hrs a day 7 days a week???????

As i have said in another thread the UK seem to be weak in the heavier divisions at the moment. Bar one maybe two guys there is no real standout talent at either LHW or HW.

Quote Originally Posted by kaizer View Post
    Thought your phone was on 24hrs a day 7 days a week???????
    Yeah i just don't answer it a lot !

QFT. Rob is easy UK no1 HW..and it's a shame we don't get to see him fight on the UK shows anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by SirFapsAlot View Post
    QFT. Rob is easy UK no1 HW..and it's a shame we don't get to see him fight on the UK shows anymore!
    Agree, Would be nice to see Rob fight in the UK. Are there any promotors out there who would set him up with decent international talent to fight?

I know "The Big Z" has been in contact and i'm sure he would front the money up.

But fact of the matter is that Rob is gonna smash up Jesse Gibbs on Friday, then he is our clutch player against the Russian Legion on September 26th in the M-1 Challenge Semi Finals and after that he will be needed for the Finals in November and then a show in December.

But if someone flashes the cash........

I know "The Big Z" has been in contact and i'm sure he would front the money up.

But fact of the matter is that Rob is gonna smash up Jesse Gibbs on Friday, then he is our clutch player against the Russian Legion on September 26th in the M-1 Challenge Semi Finals and after that he will be needed for the Finals in November and then a show in December.

But if someone flashes the cash........
    You never know!!!!!!!

I hear that there are waves being made in the East of England and come December there will be a new show in town. Maybe they could sort something for their second show in March?

why would the ufc not be up for rob v mus in the uk? is there any reason why the ufc chose to sign mus + grove and not rob??