Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Really dirty sex

  1. #1

    Default Really dirty sex

    So last night me and the mrs thought we'd try something new in bed. We were both turned on and had been drinking heavily. So I asked her to just wee on me a little bit while I wanked. So as I lay on my back she let out a little bit of wee on my stomach and it was quite a turn on. So she kept doing little mini pisses on me. Then when her bladder was empty i asked her to do just a little pooh on me. At first she thought it was a bad idea but I was turned on at this point and covered in piss. So she squoze out a little bit of pooh on my chest and at that point I ejaculated. But straight after I felt sick and dirty so i ran to the bathroom covered in piss and shit and jumped in the bath. You lot ever done stuff like this?

  2. #2

    Default

    A bit like this? *do not watch if easily offended and it's definitely not safe for work*

    http://www.slutload.com/watch/wMfFtN...girls1cup.html

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Middlesbrough - Ormesby.
    Posts
    3,212

    Default

    Thats what I thought... until i got around 5 seconds into it.

  5. #5
    The King of Crase DanCrase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    4,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pauljono1120 View Post
    Thats what I thought... until i got around 5 seconds into it.
    I only lasted about 5 seconds into it

  6. #6
    Senior Member Luke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Gophin' on the golf course
    Posts
    11,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbsy View Post
    But straight after I felt sick and dirty so i ran to the bathroom covered in piss and shit and jumped in the bath. You lot ever done stuff like this?
    Yeah, last night with your misses whilst you were in hospital after getting smacked by that skinny lad.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Yeah, last night with your misses whilst you were in hospital after getting smacked by that skinny lad.
    This was after when i got in.

  8. #8

    Default

    No, other people donít do that because it's not normal. As a matter of fact, some people plot against neighbors who allow their dogs to do on their yard, what you have allowed the Mrs. to do on your stomach. There are Muslim women who get beat for less than that.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanCrase View Post
    I only lasted about 5 seconds into it
    premature ejaculation? chin up, it happens to the best of us
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smurfette5ft View Post
    No, other people donít do that because it's not normal. As a matter of fact, some people plot against neighbors who allow their dogs to do on their yard, what you have allowed the Mrs. to do on your stomach. There are Muslim women who get beat for less than that.
    Muslim women get beat for existing. That's hardly an arguement of anything. Islam is evil. It's like saying Skeletor did this so it's ok.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.