Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Really dirty sex

Default Really dirty sex

So last night me and the mrs thought we'd try something new in bed. We were both turned on and had been drinking heavily. So I asked her to just wee on me a little bit while I wanked. So as I lay on my back she let out a little bit of wee on my stomach and it was quite a turn on. So she kept doing little mini pisses on me. Then when her bladder was empty i asked her to do just a little pooh on me. At first she thought it was a bad idea but I was turned on at this point and covered in piss. So she squoze out a little bit of pooh on my chest and at that point I ejaculated. But straight after I felt sick and dirty so i ran to the bathroom covered in piss and shit and jumped in the bath. You lot ever done stuff like this?

A bit like this? *do not watch if easily offended and it's definitely not safe for work*

http://www.slutload.com/watch/wMfFtN...girls1cup.html

Banned

Thats what I thought... until i got around 5 seconds into it.

Quote Originally Posted by pauljono1120 View Post
    Thats what I thought... until i got around 5 seconds into it.
    I only lasted about 5 seconds into it

Quote Originally Posted by Stubbsy View Post
    But straight after I felt sick and dirty so i ran to the bathroom covered in piss and shit and jumped in the bath. You lot ever done stuff like this?
    Yeah, last night with your misses whilst you were in hospital after getting smacked by that skinny lad.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Yeah, last night with your misses whilst you were in hospital after getting smacked by that skinny lad.
    This was after when i got in.

No, other people donít do that because it's not normal. As a matter of fact, some people plot against neighbors who allow their dogs to do on their yard, what you have allowed the Mrs. to do on your stomach. There are Muslim women who get beat for less than that.

Quote Originally Posted by DanCrase View Post
    I only lasted about 5 seconds into it
    premature ejaculation? chin up, it happens to the best of us
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfette5ft View Post
    No, other people donít do that because it's not normal. As a matter of fact, some people plot against neighbors who allow their dogs to do on their yard, what you have allowed the Mrs. to do on your stomach. There are Muslim women who get beat for less than that.
    Muslim women get beat for existing. That's hardly an arguement of anything. Islam is evil. It's like saying Skeletor did this so it's ok.