Thread: Gracie Bara Peterborough

Default Gracie Bara Peterborough

Greeting Fren:

I juste come from no gee senimar from gude professeur Pedro Rodrigues of Portugal - he black belt in BJJ.
    He been open new hacadamie in Peterborough alongside otheur martial art class like TMA.
    -

I've trained with several people around the country and for a while with Tsunami (very high standard) but when I say that Pedro Rodrigues is a fantastic teacher, I mean that. Not only does he have very fluid game but his way of teaching and focus during a 4.5 hour seminar never flinched. I would say I have picked up more puzzle pieces during those 4.5 hours than roughly I would in 2 weeks of training elsewhere (and that's not a dig at where else I have trained). I would recommend if you are within a 20 mile radius (or more even) to get yourself down to Peterborough for some very well taught BJJ and MMA classes.
    "Awww, so you lost darling - but it's the taking part that counts" My Mum... thanks for nothing Mum.

No go to Tsuami Gym for MMA/Submission Wrestling/BJJ...... they are the best Gym in East Anglia by far.

Will you are having a dig @ Tsuami Gym. Stop please you have pissed alot of people off and we not happy.

Tsuami Gym are a part of Shooter MMA.
    Shooter MMA website: www.shootersmma.com that speaks for itself.

Plus when did Pedro Rodrigues get his brown belt ? I heared it was last Sept (2008) ? might be wrong. If he is black belt now. WOW. Not many people can do it that quick.

Stuart
    Last edited by MMA RULES; 25-08-2009 at 07:27 PM.
    MMA RULES East Coast Fight Factory show dates 2014
    7th June - 4th Oct - 15 Nov - Fighters Wanted
    NEW ECFF WEB @ www.eccf.co.uk

Don't make your own assumptions Stuart.
    I've trained elsewhere other than Tsunami and I will go back to Tsunami when I get a chance and transport. I was referring to several other small places I've trained with for "Ju Jitsu". And who is "we" as in the "pissed a lot of people off and WE are not happy"? Are you speaking on behalf of Robbie, John, Aj, Nigel, Fabio - or your own misinterpretation.

Don't bring any politics into a simple thread that doesn't require it.
    I like your show and I love Tsunami gym so don't misinterpret what I say.

Many thanks dude.

Will.
    Last edited by ocuana; 25-08-2009 at 10:36 PM.
    "Awww, so you lost darling - but it's the taking part that counts" My Mum... thanks for nothing Mum.

Last edited by ocuana; 25-08-2009 at 10:35 PM.

What's the address, training times, costs etc?

Is there a website?
    Oharra's treachery has disgraced us!

www.klfmartialarts.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]