Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC Bets

Default UFC Bets

I made some decent money on GSP and Brock at UFC 100 so I've dipped my hand back in the betting pool again...

I went for :-

Big Nog
    Maia
    Silva
    Polish Experiment?

Decent bets or have i just thrown away $100 ?

I reckon the polish experiment is the best bet of the bunch..

If you win that bet I will run into the Octagon at UFC 105, no way is that happening.

A decent doubles bet would be 50-100 on Couture and Jardine to win, those two have it in the bag pretty easily tbh.
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

Couture
    Nate
    Silva
    Leben
    Vera
    simpson
    gonzaga
    "My whole life is an epic journey man, I mean who else do you know that listens to Enya whilst taking a dump?"

I don't get how anyone can have Silva down to win?

Thiago wins by getting mount and landing ground n pound from there. He's not going to be able to get Jardine down, Jardine's kicks will keep Thiago at distance and Jardine's awkward style will make it hard for Thiago to land any decent shots.

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

I would stay away from Soszynski, but I am liking Nogueira, Maia, and Silva.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_Hutch View Post
    I don't get how anyone can have Silva down to win?

Thiago wins by getting mount and landing ground n pound from there. He's not going to be able to get Jardine down, Jardine's kicks will keep Thiago at distance and Jardine's awkward style will make it hard for Thiago to land any decent shots.
    1.why wont he be able to get him down?

2. i reckon silvas standup is as good if not better than jardines

3. jardines chin sucks, but silvas looked a bit fragile too in his last fight
    "My whole life is an epic journey man, I mean who else do you know that listens to Enya whilst taking a dump?"

Who do you lot use for your bets on ufc? I'm gonna get som a that action baby.

i am liking krystof landing a bomb and causing a shock.
    "A boxer is the best predator on land. The Lion, but throw him in the shark tank and he becomes just another meal" Renzo Gracie.

Soszynski - i'd stay well away i think Vera is gonna school him thats the clearest pick of the bunch for me. Soszynski's been fed some guys imo so far.

I'm gonna stick some money on Maia and Vera i think. Thiago Silva Vs Jardine really is a 50/50 i think that's the closest fight on the card.....

Quote Originally Posted by IceKid View Post
    1.why wont he be able to get him down?

2. i reckon silvas standup is as good if not better than jardines

3. jardines chin sucks, but silvas looked a bit fragile too in his last fight
    1. Thiago doesn't have great wrestling, and Jardine isn't an easy guy to takedown anyway, especially with his awkwad stance.

2. Silva has good standup, but nothing special, he won't react well to being constantly kicked in the legs/body by Jardine, and this will also set Jardine up for punches and keep Silva on the back-foot (which is something he doesn't like).

3. Jardine's chin doesn't "suck", if it did then Rampage would have KO'd him, which he couldn't.

- Stephen Dillane