Thread: How long is a house alarm aloud to sound

Default How long is a house alarm aloud to sound

Next doors is going off, and they are out for the evening, so its doin my nut in!!!

How long are they allowed to go off for. I know they sound for 20 mins then go off for 20 mins, and so on, but surely they wont go off forever until someone resets it!?!?!?!

You are legally entitled to break in, steal their stuff and torch the place in these situations
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnfitOne View Post
    You are legally entitled to break in, steal their stuff and torch the place in these situations
    I believe that should read 'legally required.'
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin

call the police out thats what i would do get them to break in and shut it off
    wax on wax off

The police probably wont give a crap if its just a faulty alarm, so tell them someones breaking into your neighbours, they will be straight round then.

lol, you know your neighbours are out and their alarm has gone off, yet the only concern is when will it stop because it is annoying, not worried that perhaps someone has set it off by breaking in?

no point having an alarm, lol.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    lol, you know your neighbours are out and their alarm has gone off, yet the only concern is when will it stop because it is annoying, not worried that perhaps someone has set it off by breaking in?
    Surely nobody actually speaks to their neighbours any more do they? Let alone care whether someone is stealing their stuff?
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin

Not taught by Wizards

my neigbours car alarm was going off this morning, it went off that long, I hoped that someone had broke into it and stole his kids birthday gifts he may have been hiding in the boot or something...

had similar one night, neighbours alarm going off for hours, My German Shepherd barking and going nuts.

Following day, found out that some toe rags had broken in and stole some bits.