Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prostate massage?

Hybrid View

Default Prostate massage?

Has anyone ever had one?

Is it really this good?

We've had customers tell us that in the midst of these "Super-Orgasms" their beds shake uncontrollably, they lose all sense of time, and make "fierce" animal noises. They have told us these orgasms are so beautiful that they cried with joy, and as a result even have become better husbands to their wives, that their lives were changed forever. These orgasms are entirely different level than a traditional penile orgasm, physically, mentally, and spiritually.
    http://www.aneros.com/malegspot.php

I had a girl whack her finger up there whilst blowing me one time, she did it completely unannounced, and I instinctively kneed her in the face in shock. Not good.

Make sure shes not got long nails.

I had a doctor stick her little finger up there once also. She was quite attractive but I wasn't expecting it, not because she didn't warn me (she did), but because I wasn't paying attention.

I didn't enjoy it at all, but I am curious to know if a prostate massage is as pleasurable as some say?

Quote Originally Posted by DanCrase View Post
    I had a girl whack her finger up there whilst blowing me one time, she did it completely unannounced, and I instinctively kneed her in the face in shock. Not good.

Make sure shes not got long nails.
    Did you Thai clinch or give her the aldo one-two flyin knee combo
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

How did u "stumble' on this? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Brigsy View Post
    How did u "stumble' on this? lol
    No stumbling mate. I went looking for it.

I wanted a massage, Not a quick rubdown and a shag. I was looking for a proper massage. I cam across a lady in my area offering prostate massages, so I googled it to see what it was all about.

I'm tempted, although I don't know if I could go through with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclast View Post
    No stumbling mate. I went looking for it.

I wanted a massage, Not a quick rubdown and a shag. I was looking for a proper massage. I cam across a lady in my area offering prostate massages, so I googled it to see what it was all about.

I'm tempted, although I don't know if I could go through with it.
    Is it basically a woman offering to shove her finger up your arse? Not really what I'd call a 'massage' and if "these orgasms are on an entirely different level" then isn't it closer to a shag than an actual massage? which is what you didn't want....
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

lol at this thread. was something like this in road trip where stifflers character asked for help donating sperm from the nurse, she then proceeded to milk his prostate by sticking her finger where the sun dont shine
    You Are Next !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_Hutch View Post
    Is it basically a woman offering to shove her finger up your arse? Not really what I'd call a 'massage' and if "these orgasms are on an entirely different level" then isn't it closer to a shag than an actual massage? which is what you didn't want....
    Ben words confuse Hulk. Hulk no like.
    No longer playing World of Warcraft. Goodbye fond memories
    FUCK THE ALLIANCE

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_Hutch View Post
    Yes you're quite right. I wanted a deep tissue sports massage but came across an advert for prostate massage. It sparked my interest so I decided to investigate further.

I still just want a good proper deep tissue massage. Problem is I really want a woman to do it, but in my experience women are pants at giving massages.

They're just not strong enough to really get stuck into the knots around the neck and upper back area.

However they might be better at fingering my arse.