Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Prostate massage?

Pritchard and Dainton had it done in Japan and they seemed to enjoy it.
    Alpha Male Of the Group

Quote Originally Posted by AMOG View Post
    Those pricks staple their bollocks to tables and enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_Hutch View Post
    Is it basically a woman offering to shove her finger up your arse? Not really what I'd call a 'massage' and if "these orgasms are on an entirely different level" then isn't it closer to a shag than an actual massage? which is what you didn't want....
    Ben words confuse Hulk. Hulk no like.
    No longer playing World of Warcraft. Goodbye fond memories
    FUCK THE ALLIANCE

I tottally lol'd at the Ops post. It probably feels good but I highly doubt you're going to cry with joy. Plus if anything you will probably care less about your mrs especially after paying another woman to finger you in the shitter and make you jizz all over the show, I don't think your wife/girlfriend will agree with it either.

If you're really that curious massage it yourself, it's free and you're not basically cheating, but you're still slightly gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Leesin View Post
    I tottally lol'd at the Ops post. It probably feels good but I highly doubt you're going to cry with joy. Plus if anything you will probably care less about your mrs especially after paying another woman to finger you in the shitter and make you jizz all over the show, I don't think your wife/girlfriend will agree with it either.

If you're really that curious massage it yourself, it's free and you're not basically cheating, but you're still slightly gay.
    Agreed, nothing should enter your arsehole. I remember that twat from tuf that done something similar to cut weight

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_Hutch View Post
    Is it basically a woman offering to shove her finger up your arse? Not really what I'd call a 'massage' and if "these orgasms are on an entirely different level" then isn't it closer to a shag than an actual massage? which is what you didn't want....
    Yes you're quite right. I wanted a deep tissue sports massage but came across an advert for prostate massage. It sparked my interest so I decided to investigate further.

I still just want a good proper deep tissue massage. Problem is I really want a woman to do it, but in my experience women are pants at giving massages.

They're just not strong enough to really get stuck into the knots around the neck and upper back area.

However they might be better at fingering my arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Leesin View Post
    No, fingering your own arse isn't remotely gay.

I got lost on clapham common earlier this evening and found myself in some bushes surrounded by cock.

That was gay!!

Its not his cup you can feel.... Mike Bishop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AMOG View Post
    yeh it's up on youtube. It looks fun and definitely not gay in any way. if you want a bloke to do it to you - that's gay but this was 3 lovely little japanese women

Iconoclast, (My massage was on my legs) I got a good sports massage (deep tissue) at the local sports centre, as it has a physio department in there, and had to go back for treatment about six times. Ihad deep sports massage from blokes and women and they both managed to cause me a lot of pain. They use elbows and knuckles to stretch the muscles and it hurts like fuck as they use body weight and drive it right in. Youre not gonna get the massage your after from some tart in a thong, only shell bottoms and a sports top.
    When we was younger my mate pulled an older bird, and as she was Blowing him she stuck her finger up the old shitter and he said he didnt know if he was coming from his arse or knob. Im not well versed in the finger though to be honest.

Here's a self help guide. It seems to be quite straightforward.

http://sexuality.about.com/od/analpl...htprostate.htm