Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Prostate massage?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_Hutch View Post
    Is it basically a woman offering to shove her finger up your arse? Not really what I'd call a 'massage' and if "these orgasms are on an entirely different level" then isn't it closer to a shag than an actual massage? which is what you didn't want....
    ah the innocence of youth.

they massage the prostate gland located in the arse, basically the male G spot. supposed to feel amazing.

seen it on sanchez get high and both of them said it was the best thing they've ever felt.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

i heard its not gay if you keep your sox on and yell 'fire' at the point of orgasm

steve_langford

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSubz02 View Post
    i heard its not gay if you keep your sox on and yell 'fire' at the point of orgasm
    lmfao! genius!

Id have a go! lube me up!

Quote Originally Posted by Leesin View Post
    I tottally lol'd at the Ops post. It probably feels good but I highly doubt you're going to cry with joy. Plus if anything you will probably care less about your mrs especially after paying another woman to finger you in the shitter and make you jizz all over the show, I don't think your wife/girlfriend will agree with it either.
    I lol'd.

On topic, years ago in Birmingham a Russian chick who I was too drunk to come whilst shagging decided to bring matters to a head by shouting "you crazy boy", sticking at least one finger up my arse and making me scream and shoot all over the large mirror to my left.

I will not go into any more detail on any aspect of the above.
    www.kaobon.com home of TEAM KAOBON MMA/MUAYTHAI

Quote Originally Posted by DanCrase View Post
    I had a girl whack her finger up there whilst blowing me one time, she did it completely unannounced, and I instinctively kneed her in the face in shock. Not good.

Make sure shes not got long nails.
    Did you Thai clinch or give her the aldo one-two flyin knee combo
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Quote Originally Posted by Waterboy View Post
    I lol'd.

On topic, years ago in Birmingham a Russian chick who I was too drunk to come whilst shagging decided to bring matters to a head by shouting "you crazy boy", sticking at least one finger up my arse and making me scream and shoot all over the large mirror to my left.

I will not go into any more detail on any aspect of the above.
    But how did that make you come when shagging her wouldn't?

Did she actually reach the forbidden fruit?

Quote Originally Posted by Malcontent View Post
    But how did that make you come when shagging her wouldn't?

Did she actually reach the forbidden fruit?
    It just kind of triggered it off, like an involuntary response. I was still shagging her whilst she did that, if that wasn't clear. The crafty bitch.

I couldn't say exactly what she did or didn't reach, only that it gave me the vinegar face.
    www.kaobon.com home of TEAM KAOBON MMA/MUAYTHAI

lol @ the vinegar face

lol at you guys - I'm sitting here pissing myself at some of these responses

Dave