Thread: XBOX 360 UFC Undisputed 2009

Default XBOX 360 UFC Undisputed 2009

!!

who has it? i was fighting someone who said they trained MMA and they was on this forum so i thought it would be a idea to add everyone that has it, or they can add me...

my gamertag is : iiReP Wv4

:P ADD MEH!

A while ago I played against this guy called Tom Blackledge, he claimed to be an MMA fighter and even said he trained with Rampage! yeah right.

He beat me via punch to the back of the head and the referee didn't even notice it
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

There's already a whole thread for this, try searching for it.

Impulsive 1 is my gamertag though.
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

sorry didnt know there was a threa.d

LOL I turned undisputed on the other day and went to play online and it said that i had like an 80% DNF (did not finish) ranking. Nobody wants to play me now haha.

My cat's name is Mittens ralphylad's Avatar

lol @ you apologising heh heh; add me ralphylad ill own you with my custom fighter George Agdgdggwengo!

This game is starting to piss me off though i cant work out how you get fight of the night it seems it just happens randomly no matter how many times you think you are the shizniz; and just when i start getting good Dana says that the NSAC are pulling me because I cant be cleared to fight anymore, Ill be the judge of that Dana you......you, nimcomfuckinpoop!
    "I honestly can't even remember my old signature, so I'll have this one"

i traded it in got abit bored of it if anyone wants to play call of duty 4 add me the tag is thixty ... ps the mask is on channel 5 .. Diaz FTW
    wax on wax off

lol ill add you all as i have both games... will own u at them 2:P, COULD NEVER GET BORED OF UFC.