Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Reed V Thierry Quenneville - September 19 - Montreal

Hybrid View

Default Paul Reed V Thierry Quenneville - September 19 - Montreal

Ringside - Battle for the Belt - co main event.

Im fighting Thierry Quenneville on a very good show in Montreal, Canada on the 19th September. Very tough fight against a very dangerous fighter. If any businesses out there want to sponsor me for the fight which goes out on TV across Canada on Canadian ESPN and on tape delay on the fight network, then please message me.

Do you know where the show is held mate?

I'll come and watch a fellow scotsman kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by GraemeJ View Post
    Do you know where the show is held mate?

I'll come and watch a fellow scotsman kick some ass
    Its here bud.

Centre Claude Robillard, in Montreal, PQ

Getting into MMA is all about seeing the world, great chance for you reedy! DO IT!!!

Thierry is a good friend of mine, I'd be shocked if Reedy makes it past the 2nd round with him, no disrespect meant he's just world level. That said good chance for another british fighter to make an impression.

^^ he lost to demacio page who danny batten injured or not beat in 37 seconds
    Student of the Art

thats too kind he'll struggle to half way through the first.

Quote Originally Posted by gorillaacademy View Post
    Thierry is a good friend of mine, I'd be shocked if Reedy makes it past the 2nd round with him, no disrespect meant he's just world level. That said good chance for another british fighter to make an impression.

Who are also both World Class?

Thierry isn't world level, sorry. He is a good solid fighter, and his fight with Doug Evans was amazing. Thierry is sub .500 over his last 9 fights. He has had chances to get shots at the big time, but he losses when those opportunities come up.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!