Thread: Roger Mayweather at Wand Fight Team

Default Roger Mayweather at Wand Fight Team

Strategy can subsitute for talent, but talent will never subsitute for strategy.

"Sometimes hype just isn't enough" Jens Pulver

Is this wand's pro fight team? Roger is hilarious, real old fashioned sort of coach, lucky bastards getting to train with him, only two looked like they could strike and one of them was kit cope.
    "A boxer is the best predator on land. The Lion, but throw him in the shark tank and he becomes just another meal" Renzo Gracie.

kit kope is awesome, if he had a better ground game he could be lethal.
    "My whole life is an epic journey man, I mean who else do you know that listens to Enya whilst taking a dump?"

awesome video..

boxing is the dogs bollocks if u can recieve high level tuition..

looks soo basic..but it is soo f*cking skillful...

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    awesome video..

boxing is the dogs bollocks if u can recieve high level tuition..

looks soo basic..but it is soo f*cking skillful...
    My thoughts exactly, it goes for everything though, boxing, bjj and wrestling, the basics are the things that win fights.
    "A boxer is the best predator on land. The Lion, but throw him in the shark tank and he becomes just another meal" Renzo Gracie.

I wonder how much that cost to get him in!

Gotta agree though i'd of loved to of gotten the chance to train with him. Love the way he makes the footwork and body movements look so easy.

Video makes me sad, guy like that wasting his time with some people that dont even seem to look him in the eyes

i read somewhere he has moved on because of complaints about him being to oldschool and hard on members, if so lame.....