Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caged Steel Interclub Video!

Quote Originally Posted by James Saville View Post
    Yeh , cgaed steel have held them over the last 2 years.
    Lets hope we can have another one soon!

It really is a brillaint day. Just a nice chilled out day of fighting. All the postives of martial arts!
    looked brutal for an interclub, alot of people were going 100% considering it was an interclub. Were head shots allowed on the ground?

The ref was stopping the fights as soon as someone got knockdown which i suppose is a good thing.
    MP85206 for 5% off myprotien.co.uk first orders.

Quote Originally Posted by black gerbil1 View Post
    looked brutal for an interclub, alot of people were going 100% considering it was an interclub. Were head shots allowed on the ground?

The ref was stopping the fights as soon as someone got knockdown which i suppose is a good thing.

No headshots on the ground.

To be honest im not a fan of semi contact. And i think there could be alot of controversy over a semi contact rule.
    being empty of yourself you cannot be attacked because you arent filled by you.

An interclub is pitting your skills learned at your club against others from another club.... if we are to progress in this sport then we need more events like this. Training in the club is all well and good but at the end of the day, unless you go all out with your opponent (doesnt happen that much in house) then you are not gonna be ready to fight.

The ref here stepped in at the right time, was a good day by the looks of it
    www.k-starthaiboxing.com