Thread: Nover out of UFN19

Default Nover out of UFN19

http://mmajunkie.com/news/16199/phil...19-prelims.mma

Bloody hell, hope he's okay. Was quite looking forward to this one as well.
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

Gutted. Nover's had some bad luck in UFC! The fight is moved to a later card, so that's good.
    Sponsored by...PASnutrition, G4MMA, Physicool, Garra fightwear!

i was looking forward to seeing this, hope he recovers soon.
    "A boxer is the best predator on land. The Lion, but throw him in the shark tank and he becomes just another meal" Renzo Gracie.

TBH it's a fight that I was looking to watch expecting Nover to get his ass kicked and sent packing from the UFC, but I wouldn't have wished this on him. I hope this isn't indicitive of an under-lying health issue and it's something he can come back from and fight again.

Worst case scenario, he comes from a good background doesn't he? I have a recollection of him being a doctor/nurse/medical assistant or something. I imagine that's something he could go back to if the worst was realised.

Have you read anywhere when he might be coming back to have this fight?
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.