Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: What's the point in women doing martial arts?

Quote Originally Posted by Stubbsy View Post
    well it's interesting you bring bodybuilding up. What do you think when you see a female bodybuilder? Are you impressed? Is anyone impressed? Anyone find bulky muscled women attractive? Ofcourse not. Because it's not what women should be like. Nor are women that fight attractive to men as it's not something they should be doing. I cringe when i watch films where some female warrior type is made out to be fucking bullet and batters all the blokes. It's just, well cringeworthy and totally unrealistic.
    Of course no one finds female bodybuilders attractive. Bodybuilders in general are unattractive. Itís nothing more than comparing who suffered the greatest side effect from roids. (Steroids, not hemorrhoids) Itís the result of drug abuse. Thatís like a contest to find the skinniest crack whore, or junkie with the funkiest open scab. Do you at all see this point?

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfette5ft View Post
    Of course no one finds female bodybuilders attractive. Bodybuilders in general are unattractive. It’s nothing more than comparing who suffered the greatest side effect from roids. (Steroids, not hemorrhoids) It’s the result of drug abuse. That’s like a contest to find the skinniest crack whore, or junkie with the funkiest open scab. Do you at all see this point?
    No you're talking shit. If you're saying no woman finds muscled men attractive then that's just ridiculous. Maybe it's personal taste, but big built blokes generally do ok for women. Agreed some women preffer the slender build but some prefer the heavily muscled build. No bloke (asside from the odd weirdo with a fetish) likes female bodybuilders. Just like no bloke likes "hard women".

And while a lot of bodybuilders use steroids not all of them do.

Now run along and do the ironing ...

Possibly Killed Micheal Jackson

This thread really isn't doing anyone any good at all and really isn't fair on those of us women who actually care about training mma and those men who help us.

Please stop. Thankyou.

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    This thread really isn't doing anyone any good at all and really isn't fair on those of us women who actually care about training mma and those men who help us.

Please stop. Thankyou.
    Now you know how I felt when I was jeered out of that anne summers party.

Is this Stubbsy who got KO'd? And she wasn't even sober!
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...eam-Guard.html

"After a while Mr Fallows enters this melee, Mrs Wolfe goes over to him, administers a single punch and knocked him out cold."
    www.prideandglory.biz

The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly -- Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by BillyNasty View Post
    Stubbsy is preacher curling the correct here

Londonpride shows his gross stupidity again - FACT
    lol, another one of stubbsy's alias's?

or just another cunt?

"The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Massive tits for a woman is a hinderance in a fight yet small tits for a woman is a hinderance in sex appeal.
    He makes a valid point.

that made me lol

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Or similarly when I asked if their were any job vacancies at greggs and the stiggy women laughed at me.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_W View Post
    He makes a valid point.
    That brings up the hundred dollar questionÖ.. why donít female bodybuilders at least buy tits?