Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: What's the point in women doing martial arts?

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfette5ft View Post
    That brings up the hundred dollar question….. why don’t female bodybuilders at least buy tits?
    most of them do

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfette5ft View Post
    That brings up the hundred dollar question….. why don’t female bodybuilders at least buy tits?
    some do but the rest are spending all of their money on gear trying to grow a dick

To be honest I think I've made my point now. Anybody wanting to hear more can buy my book:

"Men are from Venus Women are Cunts"

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.love View Post
    It does matter, especially if there are lots of others sparring in the same limited space. No matter how skilled you are, if you block the kicks she will cry and if you throw tiny pitter patter punches at her she will either think that you are doing your best and that your punches are shit and will take advantage and throw her best bombs. Either that or cry again.
    If you are serious fighter you will get paired with serious sparring partners, if you are getting paired with a cry baby I would question why that is

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSubz02 View Post
    If you are serious fighter you will get paired with serious sparring partners, if you are getting paired with a cry baby I would question why that is
    What a load of nonsense. So your saying some people are just too good to spar with beginners or casual practitioners?

Quote Originally Posted by Stubbsy View Post
    What a load of nonsense. So your saying some people are just too good to spar with beginners or casual practitioners?
    There are different levels of sparring as I am sure you are aware, if like Dr Lurver implies, you sparring at a level where you are wondering why the girl you are sparring with keeps breaking into tears then perhaps you have not seperated the difference between sparring as a drill and sparring to test your limits.

Someone ought to tell this lass not to throw left hooks then...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCjT-wanc20

beautiful.

realistically, she has to follow that up immendiately or leg it because when he gets back to his feet he's very dangerous to her.

I had one somewhere of a girl finishing a guy with a head butt and that ws pretty final.

where the hell did I put it.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamM View Post
    Hoooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhit - he got nocked the fuuuuuuuuuuck out! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzfY-aXGcBY