Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Calendar of Events

  1. #1

    Default 2012 Calendar of Events

    An up to date calendar can now be found on Facebook

    UK Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Competition Calendar
    https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...2111261842727/
    Last edited by dave coles; 06-08-2012 at 08:44 AM.

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    16th of July 2011 - 5th Brighton Open - Brand New!!!!

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave coles View Post
    February

    20 Scottish BJJ Open http://www.grabandpull.co.uk/
    Any details on where this will be held, weight classes & experience levels & cost to enter?

    Had a look at web page but looks like link to shop rather than info.

    Thanks!

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thai-jitsu View Post
    Any details on where this will be held, weight classes & experience levels & cost to enter?

    Had a look at web page but looks like link to shop rather than info.

    Thanks!

    Details of the G&P events are generally posted on that webpage.

    I guess the online registration hasn't gone live yet.

    Try contacting Gus as follows:

    Grab and Pull LTD:
    96a High Street
    Rottingdean -
    East Sussex - BN2 7HF.
    United Kingdon

    Phone Number:
    Tel: 01273 520557

    E-mail Contacts:
    Product Inquiries and Order Status- sales@grabandpull.co.uk

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave coles View Post
    Details of the G&P events are generally posted on that webpage.

    I guess the online registration hasn't gone live yet.

    Try contacting Gus as follows:

    Grab and Pull LTD:
    96a High Street
    Rottingdean -
    East Sussex - BN2 7HF.
    United Kingdon

    Phone Number:
    Tel: 01273 520557

    E-mail Contacts:
    Product Inquiries and Order Status- sales@grabandpull.co.uk
    thanks mate,ill send him an e-mail!

  8. #8

    Default

    Could the Glasgow BJJ Open (Gi and No Gi) please be added to the calendar? Date is 8th of October 2011
    Scotlands No. 1 Timekeeper also available as a BJJ/No Gi referee

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meat View Post
    Could the Glasgow BJJ Open (Gi and No Gi) please be added to the calendar? Date is 8th of October 2011
    Have you got a link for that one meat

  10. #10
    Scotlands No. 1 Timekeeper also available as a BJJ/No Gi referee

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.