Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The gloriously nut-hugging "Congratulations Paul Daley!" topic

Quote Originally Posted by ocuana View Post
    I'll ignore the sherdog biased review and paste my own:

Mr Daley and M.K stood roughly toe to toe with M.K trying to circle a little in the first round but Daley was already moving forward. M.K tried to hit Daley. Daley hit him harder. They hit each other until Daley was hitting M.K more. Daley must have been doing well because his hands were really blurry on my video player.
    The blurrier his hands were - the louder the crowd seemed to resonate. Daley hit M.K harder and more hitting until Daley hit M.K so much that M.K had these jelly type legs and was on autopilot against the fence with standing cover up. Daley did some really blurry hitty things against M.K. A left blurry, a right blurry and then the ref waved his hands accross M.K like a retarded chicken - which must have signalled the end of the fight. Daley then went out and got drunk I assume, with blurry dancing speed.
    thanks mate. Cant wait to see the blurryness for my self

Awesome win, congrats Paul Daley.
    Dan Hardy talks Swick, GSP and Daley and trains with new thai coach at Libery gym in Nottingham HERE

Well done daley, class act, wonder if they expected that!! ha congrats!!
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion"
    Muhammad Ali

TEAM KAOBON RULEZ-MMA/Muay Thai/Luta Livre

www.kaobon.com

that was pretty awesome

well done paul

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mickclark View Post
    What a load of bollocks
    agreed, looked like the ref saved his fucking life!

Congratulations Paul!
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Great performance by Semtex.

Pity his interview was comparitively toned down in comparison to recent cage rage interviews !!

gr8 win..excellent performance..

is it just me or does paul look physically bigger also?

well done again..

No one in the US gave him a chance in hell of winning.

Sherdog were litterly ripping people for even mentioning a semtex win.

Like we've been saying for years Paul can stand with Anyone at 170 and beat them.

YEAH I SAID IT! EVEN GSP! lol

Gonna be alot of great banter now both Paul and Dan a few wins away from a title shot haha
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

Quote Originally Posted by ReD_mIst View Post
    Stop crying. If you were that worried about hearing the results, you wouldn't come on an MMA forum.... !
    Bollocks to that well done Paul you looked awesome, I watched it a minute ago cos there`s no fucking point watching it later now.
    If you stand with Mr Daley you have a BIG chance of going to sleep.
    I can`t wait to see Daley vs Alves
    Here are our dates for 2011 - Feb 12th - May 7th - July 9th - Sept 17th - Nov 26th

Quote Originally Posted by ShocknAwe View Post
    Bollocks to that well done Paul you looked awesome, I watched it a minute ago cos there`s no fucking point watching it later now.
    If you stand with Mr Daley you have a BIG chance of going to sleep.
    I can`t wait to see Daley vs Alves
    Balls!!!! That was me.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com