Stepping out of the shadows of one of the best lightweight fighters in the world Joachim 'Hellboy' Hansen, the no.9 ranked fighter in Europe prepares for face his biggest test that will place him squarely on the mma world map.

TNA Sports can now confirm that Simeon ‘The Grin’ Thoresen will face Michael Costa from the infamous Wanderlei Siva Team at The Art of War – Ground Zero on the 26th September in Macau China.

Norwegian welterweight Simeon Thoresen (11-1) is one of the best prospects out of Europe today. A protégé of Dream LWGP & World Lightweight Champion superstar Joachim "Hellboy" Hansen, Simeon has proven to be a talented grappler and has used his submission prowess to finish almost every opponent he's faced. The Cage Warrior and DEEP veteran recently won the Pain & Glory 4-man tournament, submitting two fighters in one night. However, it would be fool hardy to think that he lacks in striking ability, Simeon has developing this aspect of his game by training with national boxers, he is now ranked number 2 within the Norwegian armature ranks.

When asked about his feelings for this forthcoming fight Simeon said “I love the competition that mixed martial arts provides me and I want to rise to be the best in the world at my weight class. Costa will be the most serious test of my career and I am honoured to face such a strong and experienced fighter.”

Michael Costa (11-5) is a former Chute Boxe fighter who brings an exciting style to the ring. Now training under the tutelage of former Pride champion Wanderlei Silva, Costa looks to showcase his aggressive striking against the best fighters in the world. A Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt under Cristiano Marcello, Costa is one of the hardest workers in the sport today and maintains a very healthy lifestyle and strict training regiment. His fighting style is very reminiscent of Wanderlei Silva and Mauricio "Shogun" Rua. Costa adds, “I wish to grow as a fighter and an athlete. I want to fight for many years and I will do my best to represent my gym, my friends, my country and fans. My faith gives me the strength to win. My faith turned me into a MMA fighter.”

TNA Sports would like to thank the Art of War FC for putting on this great fight and is confident that Simeon will produce another stella performance.