Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Storyss?

Don't go giving him ideas Emmet (that's too darn sensible).

How about: you write about a man who is obsessed with MMA but is a fantasist. I'm really not taking the piss but it could be something you'll relate to more. Like how being such a fan affects your thinking and such like... Kinda like that story about the guy who idolised Eric Cantona
    "Awww, so you lost darling - but it's the taking part that counts" My Mum... thanks for nothing Mum.

Quote Originally Posted by ocuana View Post

How about: you write about a man who is obsessed with MMA but is a fantasist. I'm really not taking the piss but it could be something you'll relate to more. Like how being such a fan affects your thinking and such like... Kinda like that story about the guy who idolised Eric Cantona
    I like this idea actually, call it 'One Day' or something, and have it be someone who trains but is slightly dillusional about their prospects. Could have a little comedy to it. That said, it's a hard piece to write.
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin

"I sat there infront of my keyboard, passing the time before training by asking repeated questions about training methods and asking if they were 'any good'. The clock struck the hour and I knew it was time to go to the gym, but; oh, no!.....my shorts were still in the wash!!!!"

Banned

Lmao! Epic.

Hah, I'm only messing with you, Paul; you're alright

just copy and paste stubbsy's raid on an mma gym story. guaranteed A* right there
    "You can't have that, you're far to fat"

Your new best friend:

http://thesaurus.reference.com/

And yes, I'm insane at English
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

Banned

The time goes by, i'm waiting anxiously to be called out, blood is rushing through my body, the adrenalin is rushing, when is it gonna be time?
    My gloves are taped, my gumshield fitted, it's time. As i walk down several stairs I finally reach the entrance.
    I hear my name being called, music starts playing, everything ive learnt is spinning around my head, I start to panic, How am I gonna do this?
    ------

I got this so far as my basic thing to work around, pretty shit but its a start.

If it's English coursework I suggest you might be marked down if you use the word 'Storyys'

Career highlight video
    Team Fulinkazan "The will to win compares little with the will to prepare to win"

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hirst View Post
    If it's English coursework I suggest you might be marked down if you use the word 'Storyys'
    Hahahaha, cant believe I missed that one!