Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Awkward situation with mate who is turning pro

Dude! Are you even qualified to give a 'massage'? Chances are, your PT is, and so are the Thai Coaches you see doing it? Does your PT ask you to strip? If he does I'd question what his intentions are dude, make sure he's not slippin sum rohip in your water while you train

And the fact its okay for you cos he looks foreign makes you sound like an out and out fag!

And who touched you when you were a kid for not to have found it wierd back then, serious issues la!

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Clearly your mate is a feeling awkward at being asked to strip for this rub down, have you considered maybe trying to put him a ease by stripping down yourself?
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    Clearly your mate is a feeling awkward at being asked to strip for this rub down, have you considered maybe trying to put him a ease by stripping down yourself?
    Yea mate, and just incase you slip, you should wear a Jonny, you know cos, it'd be gay if your cock touched him unskinned like, Maybe even have some Masculine, Hetrosexual music playing in the background, like Queen, Elton John, George Michael, but stay away from the Hip-hop, everyone knows hip-hop is full of Homs!

Quote Originally Posted by KODE View Post
    Yea mate, and just incase you slip, you should wear a Jonny, you know cos, it'd be gay if your cock touched him unskinned like, Maybe even have some Masculine, Hetrosexual music playing in the background, like Queen, Elton John, George Michael, but stay away from the Hip-hop, everyone knows hip-hop is full of Homs!
    Funny thing is, hip-hop actually is full of homos.

I LIKE BOOBIES
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

You can give me a massage if you like

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    how's it homophobic?
    is the male giving the rub down a homo then? are you suggesting anyone who gives massages are homosexual? you were the one doing the rub down and got rejected, you call that homophobic, which means you must be gay? otherwise it wouldn't be homophobic would it.
    Please use your brain when posting. If you didn't view massage as sexual then you would have no problem being rubbed down by a man. You are uncomfortable because you associate nakedness among men as sexual and are either homophobic, or possibly a closet homosexual afraid of being unmasked by your erect penis.

You even have Pride in your username, I think you are trying to tell us something. Is this a cry for help?