Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is detoxgayru still a whinny pantyboy?

Default Is detoxgayru still a whinny pantyboy?

I'm assuming yes, but being as I was away on something very secret and special the past year and a bit.... I would like to have confirmation.

Thanks Rye.
    ACAFFACA

Mostly now all he talks about is making a wind turbine.
    It's fucking riveting.

to be honest in between climbing on and off my fitty,i must admit i do like building wind turbines and making greenbacks.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

TTT for wind turbines
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Basilisk View Post
    Mostly now all he talks about is making a wind turbine.
    It's fucking riveting.
    I thought it was welded?
    Last edited by Sports-Select.co.uk; 26-09-2009 at 04:28 PM.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

on 23rd September Detox showed some initial interest in welding his wind turbine
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by DetoxGuru.com View Post
    to be honest in between climbing on and off my fitty,i must admit i do like building wind turbines and making greenbacks.
    Money is the root of all environmental evil.
    Shun it.

Detoxhomo used to have half the forum on ignore.

He's a Jay Darrell type character in regards to the fact he comes on an mma foum bragging and then getting offended when people take the piss and call him a cunt. He babbles on about his average bird, his boring wind turbine shite and detox diet gayness and genuinely can't understand why people think he's a tool.

He hasn't said jack shit about his fucking apricot kernels and all that bullshit lately.

Think he's given up the ghost and finally admitted it was a load of bollocks.

he did give some terrible advice in the diet and nutrition section. The usual don't eat any meat .... just fruit, veg and seeds bullshit.

I like how he used to go on about having enemas and started getting wound ip, calling people immature and putting them on ignore when we all took the piss.

Dettox sticks tubes up his arse hahahahahaha