Thread: why are some people absolute slobs and oblivious to their surroundings? please share

Thumbs down why are some people absolute slobs and oblivious to their surroundings? please share

once lived with a guy who would eat a block of cheese and stab his knife in it and walk away, leaving on the coffee table with the tv on. if no one else put it away for him he would let the flies get to it.

other times he would be cooking a meal and would leave it completely to do something inane like download a song. everywhere he went it was like a bomb went off in his wake.

your stories?

the wiege will have good stories his brother makes me speachless one time wiege found 34 dirty spoons on the kitchen floor dont quote my numbers but it was very high .... my fav is the one when his brother was on the bus drinking tea from a mayo jar lolz
    wax on wax off

According to many I have borderline OCD so spend half my time tidying stuff up, making sure things on my work surfaces are lined up square etc,

I was a director at large printing company that run 24hrs 6 x days a week every morning I'd walk into the communal kitchen and take all the plates, cups glasses and cuttlery that the night shift couldn't be bothered to wash up and smash them and throw them in the bin, people thought I was a bit weird.
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

To do with people and their surroundings;

Really really fucking pisses me off when people walk ridiculously slow down a highstreet and then decide to stop for no reason.
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_Hutch View Post
    Really really fucking pisses me off when people walk ridiculously slow down a highstreet and then decide to stop for no reason.
    you mean traffic wardens

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    you mean traffic wardens
    Not sure if you can read mate, I said street, not road

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

your impressive knowledge of transportation conduits amazes even Barnet Council. What the fuck is the difference between a street and a road?

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    your impressive knowledge of transportation conduits amazes even Barnet Council. What the fuck is the difference between a street and a road?
    I don't know

- Stephen Dillane