Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A very bad day ever for me doing BJJ/MMA!!

Default A very bad day ever for me doing BJJ/MMA!!

Yesterday was probaly the worst day for me doing BJJ/ MMA ever (thus far). Practicing Gi Choke Techniques and the Arm-Bar if the the person manages to escape from the Gi Choke. Me, my friend and 13 Year old girl who i call "MONSTER" started doing the armbar and on her 1st go on me trying the Armbar i feel my shoulder go pop which felt rough so i didnt feel like sparring in BJJ and just watched. Me being a Dipshit my shoulder feels reasonable enough to do the MMA class after putting some ice on it.

After doing couple drills on the pads in MMA (Not wise thing to do lol) we moved onto practicing Guillitines from Stand up and bringing the person down with us.... several minutes into practicing the Technique the person i was practicing with takes me down and all i hear is "RIPPPPP"..... Both my Boxers and Shorts that i was wearing rip and i have to cover up my ball sack with my hands and run and put Gi trousers on.

When i get Home my shoulder feels numb and niggling pain when i move it up and down. My shorts and Boxers are not gonna recover either.

Not a good day for little ol me.
    Last edited by Soldmysoulforabeer; 01-10-2009 at 09:52 AM. Reason: urm bra

was it almost as bad as the grammar in the thread title

there's me thinking it was going to be something serious, lol.

that would have been fucking hilarious.

when you said rippp i imagined you're shoulder had torn, not you're bloody trousers lol.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

twat......

Quote Originally Posted by Jam Roll View Post
    twat......
    Yes i agree with your remark. You are a TWAT!!

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    was it almost as bad as the grammar in the thread title

there's me thinking it was going to be something serious, lol.

that would have been fucking hilarious.

when you said rippp i imagined you're shoulder had torn, not you're bloody trousers lol.
    It was just as embarrasing as my bad grammar in the title (was cleaning and writing out the thread). No one noticed though which was good thing and someone else in the class did the same thing with ripping there Shorts while doing Guillitines but everyone noticed him doing in it.
    Last edited by Soldmysoulforabeer; 01-10-2009 at 10:20 AM. Reason: urm bra

Quote Originally Posted by Soldmysoulforabeer View Post
    someone else in the class did the same thing with ripping there Shorts while doing Guillitines but everyone noticed him doing in it.

were they caged steel shorts by any chance? 2 rips in 1 class

Quote Originally Posted by Grake View Post
    were they caged steel shorts by any chance? 2 rips in 1 class
    Ermm..... No comment on that lol.

Caged Steel are a respectable clothing make for all i know lol.

why you hanging with 13 year old girls ?

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    why you hanging with 13 year old girls ?
    Because she needs to practice techniques aswell as myself. It doesnt matter who i practice techniques on as her joints are not gonna be in a differant place to say 16 stone body builder.

Pretty dumb question really.

not really , depending on how old you are. if your 14 then cool, but should you be posting on here if you are, if you are 24 then shouldnt she be at a junior class ?

Also he joints are not the same as 16 stone body builder , far from it , so pretty dumb answer to be honest

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    not really , depending on how old you are. if your 14 then cool, but should you be posting on here if you are, if you are 24 then shouldnt she be at a junior class ?

Also he joints are not the same as 16 stone body builder , far from it , so pretty dumb answer to be honest
    Yes im 24!!

She does both the Junior Class and Adult class in BJJ. She also does MMA with the Adults at my Gym. She's blackbelt in Kickboxing, Green Belt in Karate and Yellow Belt in BJJ.

Of cause her joints are in the same place as anyone elses. Her elbow joint isnt gonna be in her ear now is it?! Her elbow joint is going to be in the same place as like i said "16 Stone Body Builder", Her Shoulder is in the same place as "16 Stone Body Builder", Her Wind-Pipe is in the same place as "16 Stone Body Builder", Her Knee is in the same place as "16 Stone Body Builder"!! She might be a Kid but her body functions in the same way as any other persons. I spar / practice with any gender, any weight, any age (to certain degree).

So no Bateman it wasnt a stupid answer it was just that your to dumb to think.
    Last edited by Soldmysoulforabeer; 01-10-2009 at 12:10 PM. Reason: My IQ dropped 15 points for reading Master-Batemans post.