Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thai, MMA, BJJ or Boxing Clubs in farnborough and Glasgow

Default Thai, MMA, BJJ or Boxing Clubs in farnborough and Glasgow

Due to a new job I will be spending time in Farnborough and Glasgow. Does anyone here train at or know of clubs that are happy for you to pay as you train? Otherwise it's the hotel bar and a career on the veteran sumo circuit.
    Happy to do some private lessons if need be.
    Cheers
    Mark
    Styles Change - Style Doesn't

Twitter @mwsfc

Griphouse and Battlefield gyms are in central glasgow i think

Cheers mate, I'll check them out.

Twitter @mwsfc

Andy Roberts BJJ farnborough, Gary Turner for K1/MT in Camberley, Alex Reid at the Budokan for MMA (if that is still running?), Carlsons BJJ Camberley might all hit the spot
    No natural ability, no skills, no conditioning, no hope...no quitting

Griphouse gym glasgow has everything you need, excellent coaches with proven track records in Muay Thai, boxing, BJJ, and MMA. Top class facilitys also

Quote Originally Posted by thaison View Post
    Griphouse gym glasgow has everything you need, excellent coaches with proven track records in Muay Thai, boxing, BJJ, and MMA. Top class facilitys also
    ^^This^^

Thanks for your help guys, Have a great weekend.

Twitter @mwsfc

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

Quote Originally Posted by bigreddog View Post
    Andy Roberts BJJ farnborough, Gary Turner for K1/MT in Camberley, Alex Reid at the Budokan for MMA (if that is still running?), Carlsons BJJ Camberley might all hit the spot
    I occasionally stay in Farnborough on business (I work for a large company down there). I've managed to catch 2 of Gary's sessions. They were excellent from stand up.

Gary teaches a combination of styles gelled into one. Propoer K1/MMA for stand up. He's also a good teacher and a funny fella, too!

Ever so slightly mental illegalhunter's Avatar

Griphouse /Dinky Nijas Scotlands number 1
    They guy who invented Burpees , is a secret child molester

Woking Amateur Boxing Club Tues/thurs next to Woking Football Club, Muay Thai Woking Leisure Centre - Woking is 10/15 mins from Farnborough. Nearest to you will be Gary Turner's K-1 @ the old dean Camberley (near the fire station on the A30- bit tucked away). The budokan is next to Frimley train station.

Could be wrong but think Alex Reid is training in Woking @ Team Relentess @ Zebedee's gym and brighton with Sol Gilbert.