Page 46 of 96 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 958

Thread: Ask Frakes

  1. #451
    Valiant Moderat JonathanFrakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The USS Enterprise
    Posts
    2,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    It impresses women, making it an essential man skill.
    It is an important skill for any manly man. Not just to impress a lady (that's your beard's job) but so that you can be more independent which is a valiant and august way for a man to live.
    I am number 1, because Picard says so.

    Ask Frakes!

    Do you know a Fridgeless Fail? Send them HERE!

  2. #452
    Valiant Moderat JonathanFrakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The USS Enterprise
    Posts
    2,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiegieboard View Post
    I lold at the "Fire"

    Mr. Frakes.

    I am in the process of studying computing.

    Which would you say was the more manly of the two optional hnd courses?

    Software development (Ends in T)

    or

    Technical Support (also ends in T)?
    This is one of those rare occasions when the manliness of a course cannot be judged merely on the number of T's in the title.

    Look at it this way, one will lead you to be working in a call out capacity, the other will see you in a back room with a pizza creating programs.

    I would prefer the choice that allows me to be more independent, as you'll note this ends in T.

    Your choice of a career is good no matter what you select though, you will end up in IT, this can only be valiant.
    I am number 1, because Picard says so.

    Ask Frakes!

    Do you know a Fridgeless Fail? Send them HERE!

  3. #453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanFrakes View Post
    Your choice of a career is good no matter what you select though, you will end up in IT, this can only be valiant.
    FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #454
    Valiant Moderat JonathanFrakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The USS Enterprise
    Posts
    2,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you keep that as your manly shout in the office you will soon be handed the deeds to the company and rename it to Valiant International (or Valiant Int.)
    I am number 1, because Picard says so.

    Ask Frakes!

    Do you know a Fridgeless Fail? Send them HERE!

  5. #455
    Senior Member Mattchoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
    Posts
    631

    Default

    Frakes, Given your valiant position within this forum. I would be interested to know your august and honest opinion on the Dan Hardy thread and its carry on by that large american lad with no future.
    Ninja

  6. #456
    Valiant Moderat JonathanFrakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The USS Enterprise
    Posts
    2,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattchoo View Post
    Frakes, Given your valiant position within this forum. I would be interested to know your august and honest opinion on the Dan Hardy thread and its carry on by that large american lad with no future.
    I will fight this American.

    He will understand at that point why submit ends in T.

    Fire.
    I am number 1, because Picard says so.

    Ask Frakes!

    Do you know a Fridgeless Fail? Send them HERE!

  7. #457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanFrakes View Post
    I will fight this American.

    He will understand at that point why submit ends in T.

    Fire.
    And Knock ouT.

    Fire!!

  8. #458
    Valiant Moderat JonathanFrakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The USS Enterprise
    Posts
    2,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    And Knock ouT.

    Fire!!
    My valiant and august skill set would be potent and the end would be swift for my opponent.
    I am number 1, because Picard says so.

    Ask Frakes!

    Do you know a Fridgeless Fail? Send them HERE!

  9. #459
    ooooo had to hurt Wiegieboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The Holy Land (Neilston)
    Posts
    5,575

    Default

    Thank you for your prompt answer Mr. Frakes

    I am following the path of the right and I am making sure that I become proficcient in the ways of the Technical Support.
    The job shall give me the option of travel (maybe on a starshp)
    No longer playing World of Warcraft. Goodbye fond memories
    FUCK THE ALLIANCE

  10. #460
    Valiant Moderat JonathanFrakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The USS Enterprise
    Posts
    2,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiegieboard View Post
    Thank you for your prompt answer Mr. Frakes

    I am following the path of the right and I am making sure that I become proficcient in the ways of the Technical Support.
    The job shall give me the option of travel (maybe on a starshp)
    Excellent, you will have my endorsement if you wish to get into Starfleet Academy.

    I'll get you an internship aboard the Enterprise, you may have to scrub the Picardome on occasion but it will be a great place to learn.

    Start by installing fuses in those panels on the Bridge so that they don't explode every time we get shot. We're running out of extras!
    I am number 1, because Picard says so.

    Ask Frakes!

    Do you know a Fridgeless Fail? Send them HERE!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.