Page 49 of 96 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Frakes

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CraigSt.Clair View Post
    THAT IS BRILLIANT
    Embarassingly, ive got that and all the other figures from the ng in the attic.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    Embarassingly, ive got that and all the other figures from the ng in the attic.
    Don't let it embarass you, you should feel valiant and puissant knowing that you can rub Picard's bald head and stroke the manly beard of Frakes at your discretion.

You could even do both at once, and what lady wouldn't kill to be in that position?

Set the two figures up on either side of your bed, adopt an august stance and watch the ladies fall into your lap, overcome by valiant lust.
    I am number 1, because Picard says so.

Ask Frakes!

Do you know a Fridgeless Fail? Send them HERE!

Mr. Frakes, do you prefer blondes or brunettes? Which of those is the most manly to conquest, delight and exhaust?

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondBeard View Post
    Mr. Frakes, do you prefer blondes or brunettes? Which of those is the most manly to conquest, delight and exhaust?
    Let me start (for tis manly to start) by saying I love your name.

I myself am involved with a brunette. Clearly this contains 2 T's to the 0 present in the word Blonde.

That said, I have awlays said that there is more to the manliness of something than the number of T's present.

It is more down to how the lady herself makes you feel. If you are going out with a magnificent and august lady she will make you feel triumphant, puissant and valiant. She will compliment your stance by appropriately draping her naked form upon your manly and upright body.

She will respond to the timely command of "Fire" by allowing herself to become wet of pant.

She will maintain that your beard is puissant and should be worn with pride, even in the most stern of opposition.

If she does these things, despite her hair colour, it is manly for you to proceed.

Ask Frakes!

For a student....does crisps count as a meal?
    This is not a gif. It is an actual video of Fedor doing infinate press ups.
    3-0-0

Just to add to the above.

If your intent is merely to vent your pent up lust then it is valiant even to adopt a bint for the evening.

Ask Frakes!

Quote Originally Posted by Jak-TapouT- View Post
    For a student....does crisps count as a meal?
    It is no more a meal than my beard is a sign of ladylike grace!

Snacking instead of having a meal makes you no less valiant. But for a meal you must show your manlyness by eating large portions. Then you can sit, triumphant in your chair as your gullet is still raw from the amount you have consumed and upon adopting a valiant and august stance you may unleash a potent gust from your butt with a manly cry of "FIRE!"

Ask Frakes!

Thankyou Frakes. Time to go jackie chan on the room mates.
    This is not a gif. It is an actual video of Fedor doing infinate press ups.
    3-0-0

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanFrakes View Post
    Let me start (for tis manly to start) by saying I love your name.

I myself am involved with a brunette. Clearly this contains 2 T's to the 0 present in the word Blonde.

That said, I have awlays said that there is more to the manliness of something than the number of T's present.

It is more down to how the lady herself makes you feel. If you are going out with a magnificent and august lady she will make you feel triumphant, puissant and valiant. She will compliment your stance by appropriately draping her naked form upon your manly and upright body.

She will respond to the timely command of "Fire" by allowing herself to become wet of pant.

She will maintain that your beard is puissant and should be worn with pride, even in the most stern of opposition.

If she does these things, despite her hair colour, it is manly for you to proceed.
    Thank you for your input, you are benevolent, prudent and august. DiamondBeard is with a brunette who colors her hair blonde; she often makes me feel puissant. I bow to your greatness, Mr. Frakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jak-TapouT- View Post
    Thankyou Frakes. Time to go jackie chan on the room mates.
    Be careful as you leap through ladders and beat them up, in real life there are no out-takes!

Ask Frakes!