Thread: Where can I get "10th Planet Jiu Jitsu" clothes?

Default Where can I get "10th Planet Jiu Jitsu" clothes?

the interwebz

Just got 2XL left I'm afraid

Depending on how desperate you are the place you've linked the pictures from ships to the UK, but i'm going to guess its not cheap.

Hi matty, ive got some stuff on the way, i'll let you know as soon as it arrives

Marc
    www.mmafactory.co.uk - Use discount code cagewarriors for 10% off your order

You can only wear 10th Planet gear if you pull off a twister.

I ordered my 10th planet hoodie from budo videos - great service.
    ''Fren let me tell you, purple must smash people. SMASH THEM...that is hequirement for purple. Purple belt dangerus man, if purple belt cannot smash he not real purple'' - CREONTE
    Follow me on Twitter

Simon, let me know if you get any more in. Im only downstairs at Alleycatz so easy for me to pop up.

Genesis, would like to hear when you get them in

Thanks both

Mat, might be worth you popping in anyway. I'm doing a major clearing out the warehouse and found loads of odds and ends, end of line, samples etc that I didnít even know I had. We have now stuck up on a clearance rail in the warehouse. Loads of bargains. Tees, hoodies, rashguards, Gis, boxing gloves, shin guards etc. This stuff is even cheaper than the clearance section the website (mind you its also a lot more bizarre, oddly coloured or just plain pikey). Still, there are some gems in there like sample TapouT tees that never went into production and some OTT Raja samples.