Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: pitbull or american bulldog

Quote Originally Posted by david5 View Post
    it's also photoshopped.
    dats good ps and i was viewing it on my mobi
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

I have been researching dogs n have been very impressed with Cane Corso's. They seem ideal temprament.
    Tap Forged

how about a fila brasileiro, they'd eat anyone who got into your shop
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

if you find any for sale in england, let me know, i'd love one

Quote Originally Posted by dunny View Post
    if you find any for sale in england, let me know, i'd love one
    banned aren't they? could be a struggle lol
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

If you are choosing between an APBT or an American bulldog make sure you know a bit about the breeds as the time and responsibility is a lot more with these breeds than say a german shepard etc. The main reason is the dog agression particularly with the pits. They need taking care of all day. You Cannot leave them alone by themselves outside as they have a tendency to escape any confinement.

Also when out walking you have to keep them on a leash as it's too much of a risk if it gets a hold of another animal. It will more than likely kill the other dog as all apbt have been bred to be killing machines. Also if it's ever out of line it will get taken off of you sharpish as they are of course illegal ( search BSL for the info)

If you choose to go with a pit make sure you can handle it and have th time to spare as too many people don't know what they are in for and a lot of the breed end up disgarded and put down which is terrible.

If you do end ul with one you will be fortunate to own a very loyal and extremely energetic dog that if looked after correctly is hands down the best pet to own
    Last edited by H1SSY; 17-10-2009 at 11:03 AM.

I think i wil b getting a blue staff and thanks for the info im better with staffys as i had one b4 and can train it myself
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

if the area is so dodgy why not use the cash you plan to spend on a dog and training and move somewhere nicer?