Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 193

Thread: New KAGEFIGHTIN' show I am developing...

  1. #141
    Senior Member Rob T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    9,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Swann View Post
    Rob you are a fucking Joker. I have only just seen this thread as I try and avoid such bullshit.

    We all know what this is targeted at, do you have any idea who Dougie is?
    You are on this forum chatting shit because of him, fighters have been made- because of him.. (and Ian dean of course),,,,,,

    People slated FX3 when that started up with a few different rules, that went on to be one of the biggest promotions in the Europe.

    People slated Pro Kumite before and when they started, but in fact it is proving a fantastic base for fighters and the show is growing in success and size, they have opened up MMA to lots more people.

    Now Dougie- a pioneer of the sport in the UK who has done a lot- ( I wont waste too much of my time) has a new idea, this has massive potential and could go somewhere. it has a good starting point and could helo MMA grow,

    Its people like Doug that change the world and peoples lives by taking risks, investing cash, time and effort.

    Its people like you that will moan in 20 years time because you did fuck all in your life. Lets give this a chance shall we.

    Rant over
    Did you wake up with hot coals up your ass or something?
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

  2. #142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    Did you wake up with hot coals up your ass or something?

    That must be it
    "No one deserves to be unbeaten" Dan Hardy post Cage Warriors Strike force 1 2005
    "I wanna be in fights that make history" Paul Daley post UFC 108 2010
    MMA Connect

  3. #143
    Senior Member Luke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Gophin' on the golf course
    Posts
    11,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Swann View Post

    We all know what this is targeted at, do you have any idea who Dougie is?
    You are on this forum chatting shit because of him, fighters have been made- because of him.. (and Ian dean of course),,,,,,
    This thread was made 2 days before Dougies thread about Ultimate Knockout.

  4. #144
    Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sunderland
    Posts
    6,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Swann View Post
    Rob you are a fucking Joker. I have only just seen this thread as I try and avoid such bullshit.

    We all know what this is targeted at, do you have any idea who Dougie is?
    You are on this forum chatting shit because of him, fighters have been made- because of him.. (and Ian dean of course),,,,,,

    People slated FX3 when that started up with a few different rules, that went on to be one of the biggest promotions in the Europe.

    People slated Pro Kumite before and when they started, but in fact it is proving a fantastic base for fighters and the show is growing in success and size, they have opened up MMA to lots more people.

    Now Dougie- a pioneer of the sport in the UK who has done a lot- ( I wont waste too much of my time) has a new idea, this has massive potential and could go somewhere. it has a good starting point and could helo MMA grow,

    Its people like Doug that change the world and peoples lives by taking risks, investing cash, time and effort.

    Its people like you that will moan in 20 years time because you did fuck all in your life. Lets give this a chance shall we.

    Rant over

    Can we give peace a chance (sing along if you know the words)
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME


    "That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

  5. #145
    Senior Member Augustus Gloop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    stuck in a pipe
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Swann View Post
    Rob you are a fucking Joker. I have only just seen this thread as I try and avoid such bullshit.

    We all know what this is targeted at, do you have any idea who Dougie is?
    You are on this forum chatting shit because of him, fighters have been made- because of him.. (and Ian dean of course),,,,,,

    People slated FX3 when that started up with a few different rules, that went on to be one of the biggest promotions in the Europe.

    People slated Pro Kumite before and when they started, but in fact it is proving a fantastic base for fighters and the show is growing in success and size, they have opened up MMA to lots more people.

    Now Dougie- a pioneer of the sport in the UK who has done a lot- ( I wont waste too much of my time) has a new idea, this has massive potential and could go somewhere. it has a good starting point and could helo MMA grow,

    Its people like Doug that change the world and peoples lives by taking risks, investing cash, time and effort.

    Its people like you that will moan in 20 years time because you did fuck all in your life. Lets give this a chance shall we.

    Rant over
    i sense that someones sense of humour chip has burnt out

    in 20 years time do you think your opinion will be any more valid than Rob T's or that your life was any better?

    p.s FX3 & Pro-Kumite's events with different rules didnt work
    Augustus Gloop, Augustus Gloop, a great big greedy nincompoop!!

  6. #146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Swann View Post
    Rob you are a fucking Joker. I have only just seen this thread as I try and avoid such bullshit.

    We all know what this is targeted at, do you have any idea who Dougie is?
    You are on this forum chatting shit because of him, fighters have been made- because of him.. (and Ian dean of course),,,,,,

    People slated FX3 when that started up with a few different rules, that went on to be one of the biggest promotions in the Europe.

    People slated Pro Kumite before and when they started, but in fact it is proving a fantastic base for fighters and the show is growing in success and size, they have opened up MMA to lots more people.

    Now Dougie- a pioneer of the sport in the UK who has done a lot- ( I wont waste too much of my time) has a new idea, this has massive potential and could go somewhere. it has a good starting point and could helo MMA grow,

    Its people like Doug that change the world and peoples lives by taking risks, investing cash, time and effort.

    Its people like you that will moan in 20 years time because you did fuck all in your life. Lets give this a chance shall we.

    Rant over
    what a bell end

  7. #147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustus Gloop View Post
    i sense that someones sense of humour chip has burnt out

    in 20 years time do you think your opinion will be any more valid than Rob T's or that your life was any better?

    p.s FX3 & Pro-Kumite's events with different rules didnt work


    Thier rules didnt work? They addapted wjhat didnt work- so it shows what you know, how many of each show did you attend?

    And yes in 20 years time my life will have and will be much beter than Robs end of..
    "No one deserves to be unbeaten" Dan Hardy post Cage Warriors Strike force 1 2005
    "I wanna be in fights that make history" Paul Daley post UFC 108 2010
    MMA Connect

  8. #148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Swann View Post

    And yes in 20 years time my life will have and will be much beter than Robs end of..
    boo

    very poor

  9. #149

    Default

    edited

    characters

  10. #150
    Senior Member Augustus Gloop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    stuck in a pipe
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Swann View Post
    Thier rules didnt work? They addapted wjhat didnt work- so it shows what you know, how many of each show did you attend?
    if they adapted what didnt work, then it didnt work did it. whats your point?

    Quote Originally Posted by David Swann View Post
    And yes in 20 years time my life will have and will be much beter than Robs end of..
    at least he made me laugh today. nothing more important in life than being happy & making other people happy. Rob has achieved more than you did today.
    1-0 Rob
    Augustus Gloop, Augustus Gloop, a great big greedy nincompoop!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.