Thread: Triple training session at Carlsons!

Default Triple training session at Carlsons!

Had a brilliant time at the Boiler Room (MkII) yesterday, was made very very welcome from Simon, Dickie and Wilson and also by all the students, a really friendly bunch of guys and gals.

Did the beginners class with Simon and a beginners and advanced class with Dickie and rounded the day off with a 220 mile drive back home

Shouts out to Saeed (hope that's right) blue belt with a wicked open guard; Kung Fu Tom; Martin Foot ( apleasure to meet you Sir); Vince (See you in Sweden!) and everyone else I trained and rolled with and of course a huge shout out to Dickie and Simon for the invite and hospitality shown to me thru the day.

Look forward to seeing you all again next month.

Full report, pix and long awaited interview with Simon to follow........

www.carlsongracieteam.org.uk

F
    Last edited by fishface; 08-10-2009 at 04:00 PM.

Yop..that's what I like to see.

Glad you enjoyed it, I'd love to train down there at some point.

It was an absolute pleasure having Carl come and visit our Gym and he put 100% effort into all 3 classes.

I had a great time doing the interview as well.

Combat Base and Carlson's have always had great respect for each other
    and with Rob Lawlor training fulltime with Helen and Darren,and Carl starting to visit us in London regularly that relationship is growing.

OOOSSS,Thanks Carl

Simon@Carlsons
    Last edited by Simon Hayes; 10-10-2009 at 06:51 PM.

The Wednesday Night Firm at Carlson's on Carl's visit
    Attached Images Attached Images

The Hammersmith Massive

That's some turn out for a BJJ class Simon and by that time there was a haze of sweat and heat inside the Boiler Room (MkII)

Article is now on Lockflow.com - http://www.lockflow.com/article_view.php?id=4939

F
    Last edited by fishface; 13-10-2009 at 12:07 AM.