Thread: Iska?

Threaded View

Hi,

The ISKA-MMA is a sanctioning body not governing body.

The ISKA-MMA DO NOT promote events, they sanction them, and provide officials etc.

The results will be sent to Sherdog as they are used by the top orgs worldwide.

The ISKA-MMA is here to offer a service for MMA fighters, promoters and camps.

I took a long look at the UK MMA scene after being involved from the mid 90's and decided last year that I would get involved with the ISKA-MMA instead of any of the 'Brand' style MMA set ups.

The people behind the ISKA-UK where the ones that got me into Japan in 1994, so I have been working with them for a long time. I like to work with people who do what they say and dont rely on talked up bravado, then it all comes to nothing.

The ISKA-MMA offer a friendly helpful service that has a long history within pro-combat sports world-wide and has great links to many top organisations in Japan and the USA.

The UK MMA scene need a quiet, reliable, consistent sanctioning body that allows the 'Brand' to do the promoting while the sanctioning body take care of the behind the scenes aspect of the sport.

For more info on the ISKA-MMA, please visit www.iska.org.uk

Regards,

Lee H
    Last edited by SSJ; 15-10-2009 at 12:57 PM.
    Lee 新戦術 Hasdell J-MMA (UK) Booker www.combudo.com