Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA Tycoon

Default MMA Tycoon

I found this online MMA management sim game. Basically u create and manage up to 10 MMA fighters. You deal with their sponsorships, training, booking fights etc.

Its free to play although theres the option to purchase a VIP membership which opens the game up loads and allows u to run companies (gyms, nutrition company, clothing company, fight orgs).

If anyone has a go, I'd advise creating a fighter in Hilo as its a new city on the game so the gyms are quieter (smaller class size means better fighter development).

Anyone can join my gym, Wolfslair Hilo. I'll also advise u on how to create good fighters and what sort of training schedule to look at.

www.mmatycoon.com/index.php?Ref=11632

Banned

I'm signing up now, looks okay.

Banned

Looks quite hard - just created a fighter though.

it took me about 5 attempts to create a good fighter. Think Ive got it sorted now, one of my most recent is 2-0-0. Join my gym

Signed up to this a while ago.

Was doing pretty good until today, 2 of my fighters lost.
    BJJ White belt, 2 stripes.

General badmotherfucker.

Banned

I joined the wolfslair hio, and made a training sced + trying to find fights.

Does this run in real time?

ive got a fight org in london, fortitude fight series. anyone who pm's me on the game can have a contract but you have to be london based

When u create ur fighter, I find it best to focus on boxing and sub defence. Put about 80 points on sub defence, give everything like 1-5 and put the rest on ur boxing/punches. Then on the final stats put loads on cardio and strength. Keep muay thai skills to a minimum to start with (too many categories to make it effective at the start). As long as ur sub defence is high it wont matter if ur wrestling is crap

Quote Originally Posted by pauljono1120 View Post
    I joined the wolfslair hio, and made a training sced + trying to find fights.

Does this run in real time?

yeah I tend to log in twice a day (morning and night) just to check out whats going on. Cage Domination is a decent fight org in Hilo if ur looking for fights, the guy is pretty reasonable and matches fighters up fairly

How do you get out of debt on this game?

I bought membership but then went 40grand in debt.
    BJJ White belt, 2 stripes.

General badmotherfucker.