Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rosi Sexton Featured In The Daily Star

And there I was expecting a bit of nudity.. jk

Good article, actually makes the sport seem more appealing, especially compared to the Alex Reid / Jordan show that seems to be going on..

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Rosi came off dead good, had visions of the usual Star hatchet job lol
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

And she was featured in the mail a few days ago, in the best of lights, so was MMA, Proper suprised especially as it was an MMA feature, Not a Dr. Rosie feature..........Thought it was gonna be a cuss but very open double page feature on various shows and fighters and seemed very open......

You know the sport is hitting mainstream when they start reporting on the girls side of it.......

Read this today cool and unexpected piece. The Star is the only paper that seems to get behind MMA and they cover motorbike racing to my fav 2 sports in a national newspaper?! Surely not!

Yeah, the Daily Star usually have a section when it's coming upto a UFC event..

Where does Rosi train nowadays?

She looks about 15......I cant belive shes 31.....you can tell shes never touched a cig in her life