Thread: Rosi Sexton = All that is good about MMA

Default Rosi Sexton = All that is good about MMA

Rosi has had a huge ammount of press over the last week or so and it is all great.

I feel that Rosi is possibly the best representative of UK MMA. She represents the sport with honor.

She is the absolute opposite of the "cage fighter" sterotype. Quiet, unassuming, pretty, very smart, eloquent and she would kick your ass.

If someone who knew nothing of the sport wanted to find out what a great fighter is then I would point them toward her.

Keep it up Rosi you really are bringing the sport a huge ammount of positive coverage.

Couldn't agree more, when people start talking crap about MMA Rosi is the good example I always use to argue with them.
    My website now has a new domain, check it out - www.modernviolentgentlemen.com

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Rosi has had a huge ammount of press over the last week or so and it is all great.

I feel that Rosi is possibly the best representative of UK MMA. She represents the sport with honor.

She is the absolute opposite of the "cage fighter" sterotype. Quiet, unassuming, pretty, very smart, eloquent and she would kick your ass.

If someone who knew nothing of the sport wanted to find out what a great fighter is then I would point them toward her.

Keep it up Rosi you really are bringing the sport a huge ammount of positive coverage.

Thats the truth right there people, Rosi represents the sport really well
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

+1

hope she gets some real big fights in the US

Possibly Killed Micheal Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by sol_dave View Post
    +1

hope she gets some real big fights in the US
    Or that we get more top women's fights over here in the Uk on some of the bigger shows.

Default gmtv this morning

Rosi was on GMTV this morning set Lorraine straight that shes a mixed martial artist not a CAGEFIGHTER. Rosi is a very smart lady and phenominal fighter. I wish I had half her brains and skills.

Rosi is definitely the kind of person who the UK MMA scene needs when it comes to press and publicity.

Being eloquent is all very well, but the fact that she's such a good fighter is equally as important.
    Dan Hardy talks Swick, GSP and Daley and trains with new thai coach at Libery gym in Nottingham HERE

completely agree she is by far the best mma rep, well educated, and posesses the correct social skills and vocabulary to put mma across in a good light.
    "A boxer is the best predator on land. The Lion, but throw him in the shark tank and he becomes just another meal" Renzo Gracie.

Good thread

Rosi is awesome full stop !