Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is it me, or does Dana...

Default is it me, or does Dana...

tell me if I'm wrong but after seeing Dana White at UFC 104 he is full of steroids. I watched TUF 2 again last week and after comparing him now he is absolute full of gear.

His head is like a football. :-)

lol t-bone, is this the same T-Bone as FF.

if so your a knob

Probably. I guess the steroids keep his head buzzing and his mouth effing n blinding when he's on the go!

Thanks for that Nimmy. Been registered a few days and I'm getting insults already! havn't a fucking clue what FF is or what your on about. Thanks all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Thanks for that Nimmy. Been registered a few days and I'm getting insults already! havn't a fucking clue what FF is or what your on about. Thanks all the same.
    well if its not you its cool.

welcome to the forum

I'm impressed. No need for drug tests anymore. There is a definite way of tellign by somsone's appearance they are juicing.
    It'll save a fortune in lab fees!!!!!
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with

No, he isnít. If youíve ever known someone who was shooting up; itís unmistakable. Sizes of shoulders are a dead giveaway. Itís freakish and unnatural.

full of ice cream more like

I thought he'd just eaten all the pies.
    "Lack of education is an extraordinary handicap when one is being offensive."

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfette5ft View Post
    No, he isnít. If youíve ever known someone who was shooting up; itís unmistakable. Sizes of shoulders are a dead giveaway. Itís freakish and unnatural.
    Like Royce Gracie... hmmm
    And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.