Thread: Udisputed mma

Default Udisputed mma

Hi,

Just to make you aware of another mma website / shop being made. I have decided I have had enough of getting punch in the face but want to stay in mma, so i have decided to create a webstore www.undisputedmma.org.uk

GOING LIVE IN 2 WEEKS.

I wont lie its not going to be the as good as some of the sites out there but its my first one and you have to start somewhere.

There will be some great offers starting with a prize give away of a signed dan henderson picture and a sign fighters only magazine signed by hendo @the last seni show.

I will stocking brands such as Tapout, Venum, UFC and Toe2toe.

If anyone has any questions please dont hesitate to message me

good luck mate have a word with caged steel and try n get some of there gear in bulk as there rash gaurds are great and wld sell well
    KETTERING SHOOTFIGHTERS, semi pro 1-1-0

hey if you need any webby help mate giz a shout, am building a site for my local mma gym, so I dont mind lending a hand mate, could possibly link to yours too mate, as long as the gym say its ok, they sell some basic items, but not much.

Giz a shout, you can take a sneek peek at the site am building at the mo here: http://www.thehillman.co.uk/warriors

it's work in progress :S

Hi Mate - if I am allowed to give you some advice - After 3 years that I have been open I would say this.
    Dont stock to many t - shirts as they are updated to many times.

Ask what deals are available on some old style stock or stock thats been out for a while, it will fill your site and get your name out their.

Sponsor some good quality gyms but always make sure that you are on their site as a link or you have a banner in their gym. ( costs a lot less than standard advertising ).

Stay away from the big mags - you are tyring to compete with big companies scuh as ' Fight Shop ' Made 4 Fighters ' etc - as I have said give some kit to a few fighters then get some shirts screen printed and have them wear your name around the gym, shows etc. ( see caged warriors 7 & 8 )

Always have a decent contact number and email - I have a blackberry and as much it can be a pain returning an email at 9pm at night - its good business sense = bad customer comments on such sites as this can kill your business.

If you need any more advice then feel free to inbox me - I am not saying that I am the best person to give advice but I do own a shop as well as online site and I will be as honest as I can be and you never know we might be able to some business in the future.

if u do get some t shirts printed up i will gladly wear one round the gym for you :P
    KETTERING SHOOTFIGHTERS, semi pro 1-1-0