Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Danny Lynch?

Default Danny Lynch?

Just reading 'The Sun' and found this article: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ime-since.html

The 6ft 4in cage-fighting brute
    Does anybody know if he actually was a Cage Fighter? or was he another one of those trained twice at an mma gym and everybody at Virgin Active knows him as the Cage Fighter?

Just read a few more articles on this cunt, where the fuck is the death penalty!

That is fucked up that. People like that should be fucking burnt alive in the streets.

Cunt!
    "Yeah and if I had the navy and Marines behind me, I'd be a motherfucker too!"

That story's just horrible, how can you throw acid at someone? He sounds exactly the sort of person who would brag about being a cage fighter he's not on mma universe.

The guy who threw the acid should get at least 6 years. Thats pathetic, I think most criminals of this caliber should be hung via piano wire and bodies dropped in large vats of sulphuric acid, they dont even deserve a grave or an urn.
    FUCKERS

not looking forward to watching this show. its not going to look good for MMA

I hope he goes in to general population in prison he will have a very warm welcome. what sort of man does this!! what is happening to our once great country, we need to start hanging people of this calibre!! fucking sicko!!
    "It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees". Emiliano Zapata

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Cant find him on sherdog or mmauniverse like, what a cunt
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

I read recently of a similar attack in Romford cocerning an hounr attack or something. They made a young guy drink acid. Just disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSubz02 View Post
    I read recently of a similar attack in Romford cocerning an hounr attack or something. They made a young guy drink acid. Just disgusting
    Drink acid? bloody hell.

The death penalty isn't enough for people like that they should tie them up in a straight jacket, sealt belt them in a chair, pin their eyes open (the way Mr burns does on the guard dog episode of the simpsons) and make them watch gardener's world on loop for the rest of their days.