Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Danny Lynch?

http://www.cagewarriors.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=24633

This is another thread on this from a while back.

Allegedly he just trained MMA, but they still described him as a Cage Fighter

Unnerving stuff. Glad she's okay now though.

There was a thread on him awhile ago. When I saw the story I was spooked because when I trained at RGA I was sure I had sparred with him

I messaged them and they confirmed with me that he used to train at Roger Gracie's and that following contact with the police he didn't anymore.

Nasty piece of work and I agree he needs the death penalty.

Hopefully when he gets out everyone in the London mma clubs will not let him train.

Quote Originally Posted by madhorsebjj View Post
    There was a thread on him awhile ago. When I saw the story I was spooked because when I trained at RGA I was sure I had sparred with him
    I messaged them and they confirmed with me that he used to train at Roger Gracie's and that following contact with the police he didn't anymore.

Nasty piece of work and I agree he needs the death penalty.

Hopefully when he gets out everyone in the London mma clubs will not let him train.
    you probly did mate he did train at Rogers
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

Edited seeing as I have no idea that is the guy....
    Last edited by ShaolinSubz02; 19-10-2009 at 03:47 PM.

This sort of thing makes me so fucking angry man. Its truly sickening. There is no punishment worthy of them.

I like to keep the idea in my mind that any kind of real martial art practitioner is the sort of person who takes on board the idea of giving respect to receive respect and embraces the ideals of learning and helping others.

Just goes to show that cunts slip into every walk of life. These people are just pure fucking scum.
    "Yeah and if I had the navy and Marines behind me, I'd be a motherfucker too!"

Quote Originally Posted by WHATEVER View Post
    Why does his status say 'innocent'?

after reading the articles i feel real sick. as a ring girl katie did a great job, she was gorgeous! hope lynch gets whats coming to him!

Quote Originally Posted by MMAlien View Post
    after reading the articles i feel real sick. as a ring girl katie did a great job, she was gorgeous! hope lynch gets whats coming to him!
    I take it that you mean getting his dick dipped in sulphuric acid?

I don't know Katie but she seems an amazing woman.