Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best MMA gloves??

Hybrid View

Default Best MMA gloves??

Hey,

I'm shopping around for some new gloves. What are everyone's favorites? Just trying to get some second opinions to make sure I pick the best ones. The Hayabusa ones look good but also heard good things about the Rogue and Fairtex gloves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"At the end of the day we're all human beings and fighting is in our DNA." - Dana White

Hi Mate - I stock Sandee, Caged Steel - the new Like 2 Fight and a non brand make called SMAI and to be honest go with your gut. If you can get to a outlet to try them before you buy then do so as I find the guys that come to my shop all have different opinions and tastes. just my take

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

Rogue are shit! worst gloves i ever owned.

Stick with Sandee / Fairtex or twins
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

Got the Hayabusa's meself mate, like them alot.

Really comfortable on the hand and fit nice n snug cos of the cross thread on the palm.

You not got any shops that sell them near you? go in try them on, decide which ones feel best and then search for the cheapest on the net

KODE

Quote Originally Posted by KODE View Post
    Got the Hayabusa's meself mate, like them alot.

Really comfortable on the hand and fit nice n snug cos of the cross thread on the palm.

You not got any shops that sell them near you? go in try them on, decide which ones feel best and then search for the cheapest on the net

KODE
    you know them gloves,do you get people grabbing that cross thread during a fight????i like the look of them but the thought of that is putting me off!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by phil flynn View Post
    you know them gloves,do you get people grabbing that cross thread during a fight????i like the look of them but the thought of that is putting me off!!!!
    I've never had it done to me mate, but I've only ever used them during a Class, not had a fight... YET

Inall honesty I cant see anyone being able to do it, and anyway, is that not an advantage to you having something to lock your fingers into, stop you getting subbed in an armbar maybe?

KODE

Quote Originally Posted by KODE View Post
    I've never had it done to me mate, but I've only ever used them during a Class, not had a fight... YET

Inall honesty I cant see anyone being able to do it, and anyway, is that not an advantage to you having something to lock your fingers into, stop you getting subbed in an armbar maybe?

KODE
    yeah but it also helps your opponent out by being able to grab them and stop you punching them while on the round!!!just wondering,might get a pair and see how i go

i've found fairtex to be the most comfortable but sandee seem to be harder knuckle padding so therefore in my oppinion have got to hurt your opponent more,like cka said,everyone's different,gloves are a personal thing to a fighter,just like a gumshield,what works for one person doesn't alwys work for someone else!!!!

ive got two pairs of rogue gloves and they are brilliant, very durable for hard training sessions and great wrist support, i think gloves are upto you everyone likes differnt things
    Professional Bantamweight, Record 5-2

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

Rogue are shit, steer clear of them at all costs!

Twins, Sandee, fairtex.... there the ones